Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    Nice find, msjedi. So what are your thoughts on the figures?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I have not opened any of them yet but, the figures look good on card.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

This is a cool looking wave, i guess i should start visiting the stores more often now that they have been found.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Did you also find the rest of the Endor wave with them?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This was my first time to the Walmart on 168th and Maple. I don't go up north very often. They still had all of the following on the pegs when I left. Rebel Trooper, Gragra, Naboo Soldier, Dud Bolt & Mars Guo, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Rep Been. I think I took the last Luke Skywalker and Holographic Maul.

Kidhuman, you posted while I was typing. But, yes I did find the rest of the Endor wave with them.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

So i went to the Walmart in Bellevue around an hour ago. At first i didnt see anything new, but then as i was thumbing through the pegs i seen the Vader with electricity flying around his dome and padawan obi-wan, and a naboo guy. I picked up the naboo guy, figuring that i really dont need the other two, at least right now. Obi wan looked okay, though.

TRU on Dodge St. has all three big vehicles (AT-AT, X-Wing & Tie Fighter). They also have the new Lego X-Wing.

Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue. I was hoping they would have stocked some new Endor figures since they last appeared there a week ago, and didnt last long, but it didnt happen today. Nothing else worth noting over there though.

I don't know if this is new or not but, KB Toys @ Crossroads has the Unleashed Vader.

Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue again. I may pass by the Target later today, but last time i went (a week ago) they were filled with heroes and villains wave 2 so im a bit doubtful that theyve managed to move many of them.