Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Checked out the Council Bluffs stores today, nothing much. Target at the Mall of the Bluffs had a lot of Shocktroopers and 501st, TRU had an AT-AT and several grey TIEs, and Walmart only had Sun Facs and Poggles.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I went to the TRU on Dodge St. today, they didnt have much figure wise, but plenty of TIEs and a couple of AT-ATs. The more i look at the AT-AT, the more i like it so i need to stop going to TRU before i decide to pick it up.

Halloween is upon us, anybody dressing up in anything Star Wars related? If i decide to hit up a Halloween party, it will probably be in a Jedi outfit or something, but my brother has his 501st outfit ready. I just need to get him the blaster and he will be all set.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Stopped by Target at Crossroads and TRU on Dodge. Nothing new to report for either store. My sons are dressing up as Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper this year for halloween.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I went to a couple of stores yesterday: TRU in Council Bluffs didnt have any of the battle packs, i ended up buying Starscream from the Transformers classics line. I went next door to the Walmart, and found a lone Naboo Soldier. Unfortunately his case mates werent around. Later on in the day i went to the Target on 84th, and bought the two Chief Chirpas they had for customizing purposes.

I saw the new Commemorative tin sets (Episode 1,2,3) today at Walmart on 132nd and L. I passed on all of them. Other than that, not much new to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

The Walmart in Bellevue had a ton of Heroes and Villains figures,with some Death Star Gunners mixed in. I even seen the Carkoon Battle Pack there too. No sign of the Commemorative Tin Sets so im a bit disappointed. Hopefully theyll be there when i go back later in the week.

Walmart on 132nd and L had the three new battle packs out today ( Jedi vs Darth Sidious, Sith Lord Attack, and Battle above the Sarlacc)

132nd and L seems to be getting a lot of the newer stuff, its too bad i dont work out that way anymore, id be able to pass by. Are you all caught up msjedi, and if not, what are you looking for so i can keep my eyes peeled?

Right now I am all caught up. Is there anything you are looking for that I can keep an eye out for? Just let me know. I just got back from the Oakview TRU but they didn't have anything new to report.

Right now, im still after most of the Endor/Mos Espa wave, the battle pack with the two battle droids, the commemorative tin from episode 2, and the Target snowspeeder. Aside from them, i dont think there is anything else out that im after.