Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    I stopped by the Walmart on 132nd and Center later today but, there was nothing new to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I hope you had a good Halloween. Came home from work last night to see lots of candy.

Target in Bellevue didnt have any of the new figures, but it looked like they had stocked the Star Wars pegs. They still had several Kit Fisto starfighters and Snowspeeders.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hello all I am new to this site are you 2 the only people in Omaha posting here?

Welcome to the forums Ephantmon
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Welcome Ephantmon. There are three of us from Omaha that post in this thread (kool-aid killer, msjedi, Dashrender) although, Dash has not posted in awhile. I stopped by the Target at Crossroads yesterday but, there was nothing new to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Wal-Mart Irvington had tons of the prequel tin sets this morning. I know Dash from another site.

Hello Ephantmon. Im glad to see another Omaha area person posting here, long ago it was just me babbling to myself. But now weve got four, so im really happy. But enough about me, lets get to you. Is there anything youre still looking for? That way, should msjedi or i happen upon it we can stash it or pick it up for you.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Cool thanks, as of right now I am all caught up on the things I need. I will be looking for a Vader Sith Starfighter when they finally hit the stores. I have my basic figures ordered through EE.com but I am always on the look out for the newest figures. By the way the Target on Maple has the Mace Battlepack in the storeroom. I passed on it cause I don't nned it but ask an employee with the DPCI # and they should get it for you. Later guys.

The Walmart in Bellevue had a couple of Rep Beens and some Naboo soldiers, and one Vader, but nothing else from that wave. The pegs and an end cap out in the main aisle were stocked full of H&V too.

the Wal-mart at 168th and Maple has been clogged with the Naboo wave for about a week. I hope they sell to make room for the next wave soon.