Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Really? I wouldnt mind if they pegwarmed a bit in this area. Right now, im just so tired of seeing Heroes and Villains figures. Hopefully Hasbros next run of them wont be so bad. I usually visit the stores that are closest to my area:

Target, Walmart, and occasionally Shopko in Bellevue.

Target, Walmart, TRU, and every now and then Kmart in Council Bluffs.

Target on 84th, TRU on Dodge St, and Walmart on 72nd.

Aside from those, i dont usually visit any other stores due to not wanting to drive around and end up not finding anything i need.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Nothing new to report from Target on 132nd and Center and Walmart on 132nd a L street.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

At the Target in Bellevue, i found a white rebel trooper yesterday around 6pm. They had most of the other guys from that wave. I then went to the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs, but they didnt have any figures i need. No sign of Maces Squadron at either of them, and i dont think either of those two Targets has the box that allows you to check the stockroom.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The Target by me doesnt have it either. Find an employee and ask them to run a check on it. Bring your little Bro and say its for him or something. Then buy him a candy bar for the good job.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

LOL. I'll keep that in mind next time i plan on going to Target. I'll buy him a Ring Pop for his cooperation.

I have been trying to post this all weekend but my home computer sucks and I had to wait till I got to work. Target on Maple as of Friday evening had at least 6 Mace BPs on the shelves. No DPCI# needed. I hope I am not to late for those who want it, if I am oh well. I also scored the new titanium redeco ARC 170 and the redeco Star Destroyer at 180th and 132nd Wal-mart. They also had Wedges X-wing and Jangos battle damaged Slave 1 but I passed on those 2.

Hey all,
    I too have found several of the new titanium's out there. I'm still looking for a Holo Maul for a friend, and the white Endor trooper (already have the black one).

Ok, i'll keep my eyes out for them. I probably wont go hunting until Friday, i get paid tomorrow and cant cash my check until then. But i'll let you guys know what i see.

I'll be in WI this weekend at Film Con, then down to Chicago to visit my brother and go to a toy fair. Shoot me a note if you are looking for anything in particular and I'll keep my eyes open.

dashrender space at space cox space dot space net

If you can't figure out my e-mail address from that, well I guess I won't get your note.

-Dash

Made the rounds today. At the Target in Bellevue there wasnt anything new, aside from the Unleashed Shocktroopers, 501st, Jedi, and Palpatine with Guards. Target on 84th street had Mace Windus squadron, picked one up for myself. The Target in Council Bluffs had the new Unleashed figures also, but no new figures. TRU in Council Bluffs didnt have any new action figures either. The Walmart in Council Bluffs had the Naboo/Endor wave, i seen all but Luke there.