Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    I went to the Walmart in Council Bluffs, they had nothing but the Endor/Naboo wave on the pegs. No sign of the Endor Troops or Luke, but everyone else was present.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I stopped by Walmart on 132nd and L & Target on 132 and Center today. However, there was nothing new to report from these stores.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I believe i seen a commercial on MTV2 about Krypton Comics having a Black Friday sale, with significant discounts. 30% off comics and gaming, 40% off trades/graphic books, and 50% off everything else from 6am to 10am. Sounds good, but i dont know if i'll go, it could get really tight in there.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

There isn't anything I want or need that bad to fight the crowds at such a small store. I will be going out on Friday mainly to watch grown adults fight over toys. yes I am a sick person.

Dude, I worked undercover security in Kmart type stores for years in NEw York City. So black Friday was always a blast to watch people fight. I would let em duke it out and arrest the loser.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thats funny. I remember as an employee at Kmart seeing our security guard get his lip split by some dude stealing two $5 DVDs. Felt bad for the guard, but i thought since he was outside the store he should have just drilled the thief with a traffic cone that was near where they were at.

Ephant, im really debating going, im trying to think about what all Star Wars toys they would have over there, and if the savings are even worth it in the first place. On top of that, there isnt much room to move through the comic book cases when its a regular day, imagine how its going to be when the place is full.

Went to Walmart last night/early this morning in Bellevue, they had the original trilogy tins. I want the ROTJ one, but i dont know if i want to pay $27 for the Endor Rebel Soldier and Scouttrooper.

I picked up the Cantina Band commemorative tin today at Walmart on 180th and Center. There are still 15+ there if anyone is still looking for this. I also saw the Shuttle at Target on 180th and Center.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Cool, how do they look? Ive seen the other tins here and there, they seem to be appearing with more frequency, hopefully this one isnt too difficult to run into.

Any news on when the newer basic figures should start showing up?

The band set looks good but, I have not opened it yet. Today at Target in Papillion, they had the Mace battlepacks on an end cap if anyone is still looking for it. And, I saw more of the Cantina band tins at Watmart on 132nd and Q. Also, kidhuman reported in the Virginia just found section that he picked up the new assortment of action figures at Target. So they shoud start showing up. Good luck!

I am reading everywhere that people are finding Wave 8 and the 3 new vehicles, lets try to help each other out by keeping each other informed on your finds.