Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Definitely. The three new vehicles are the ATT, Hailfire Droid, and Vaders Jedi Starfighter, correct?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Those would be the 3. Wal-Mart on Maple this morning had the exclusive Darth Maul double bladed lightsaber, and the new Spider man Titanium figures

So, aside from Star Wars figures, do you collect anything else?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

LOL. I think those are a given with this hobby.

The Walmart in Bellevue had nothing new, several of the tin sets. I think its safe to say that the price on those is what keeps them on the pegs. If they were down to $20 they would be a lot easier to convince yourself into buying.

Target on 132nd and Center had 2 each of the AAT and Hailfire Droid vehicle. But, no new figures.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Nice. Its too bad a couple of cool things are hitting at this moment. Ive got to put Christmas shopping ahead of my own wants, im probably $200-$250 away from being done. Then i can try and pick some of these up before they disappear.

Im sure youre glad to see that the Wildcats made a bowl. Not bad considering theyve got a new coach. If you recall, Nebraska didnt make one in their new coach's first year. I'll be rooting for all Big 12 teams to win in their respective game these upcoming weeks.

Target @ Crossroads had 2 of the New Tank and Hailfire droid I grabbed 1 hailfire for my son. No Vader SSF yet though. Still no new figures.

a buddy of mine on another forum site found the comic 2-packs at TRU on Dodge last night. I would like a set but I don't think I will make it in time.

I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center today but, there was nothing new to report unless you are looking for the the Galactic Heroes 10 packs, they were on an end cap behind toys.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer