Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    Nothing new at the Target in Bellevue. Only thing of note was that the lone Fistos Starfighter is marked down to a bit under $14. Everything else was the same as usual. No sign of the AAT or Hailfire Droid.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Dash, i went to the SAC museum on Saturday, and it was a pleasure to see the 501st there. Really awesome costumes. A couple of Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers, Scout Troopers, an electronic R2D2, Count Dooku, and Boba Fett. You guys/gals were awesome, always willing to pose for pictures. My younger brother was very thrilled, as were all the other children (and even adults) that were there. I do believe you guys were a bigger attraction than the Santa that was there. It was cool seeing so many little kids with their Star Wars t-shirts and some even came dressed up too. You guys/gals rock.

I found the Cantina band at the Walmart in Bellevue. I bought it, they look cool and you cant have one without the rest. Feels good to have a complete band now. I like their tin too.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Nothing new to report from Target on 132nd and Center & Walmart on 132nd and L street today.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Target on Maple is looking very bare so cross your fiingers that they will restock real soon

Oakview TRU put out 3-4 cases of the new wave of action figures on the pegs. I picked up one of each minus Chewbacca and Maul. There was still at least 3 of each 57-62 on the pegs as of 10:00am. Good Luck!
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Nice haul, how do they look?

They look great, I think this is one of my favorite waves this year.

What up all! It's been forever since I've been to Sir Steves! So long ago that I registered with an old e-mail and had no clue what the password was. Thanks to whomever posted on another site about the forum here and reminding me. See you in the toy isles!

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    Dash, i went to the SAC museum on Saturday, and it was a pleasure to see the 501st there. Really awesome costumes. A couple of Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers, Scout Troopers, an electronic R2D2, Count Dooku, and Boba Fett. You guys/gals were awesome, always willing to pose for pictures. My younger brother was very thrilled, as were all the other children (and even adults) that were there. I do believe you guys were a bigger attraction than the Santa that was there. It was cool seeing so many little kids with their Star Wars t-shirts and some even came dressed up too. You guys/gals rock.

Wow and I get left out in the cold... :P I was Darth Maul. Thanks for coming and showing your support