Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Figure wise, its been slow these past two weeks. Anybody seen a Hailfire Droid anywhere around?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I am pretty sure the Hailfire was at Target on Dodge and TRU on Dodge the other night. Great news, my preorder for wave 9 (Appo, Padme, etc. etc.) has been processed at bigbadtoystore. If I choose to have it shipped now I could have them by next week

Lucky dog. If you do get them next week, please let us know how they look. I havent visited TRU in a while, so maybe a trip during the weekend is in order.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I saw that someone in AZ found the new BPs (Ilum, Felucia, Geonosis, and Degobah) If anyone finds the Ilum or Felucia ones please let me know. break out the DPCI#s

The DCPI's are in the LA Just found thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nice trade with msjedi today.

Found 442nd Clone, Sith training Maul, Super Battle Droid, fifth fleet clone and #38 Vader (had a time finding this one) at the Target on 132nd and Center.

Nothing special at Walmart on 132nd and L and Target 132nd and maple

I picked up a Hailfire Droid at the Target in Council Bluffs yesterday. Figure wise, they were pretty empty though.

Stopped by Target on 132nd and Center Today. They have Wave 8 on the pegs( Maul, Chewbacca, Fisto, Holo Cody, Clone Trooper, Battle Droids, ECT.) & the Dagobah battle pack.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I got my wave 9 figures from BBTS yesterday and they are awsome. I may have to pick up a few extra of these when they hit the stores.

well a guy in NJ claims to have found the wal-mart exclusives on the pegs. So lets keep an eye out for each other cause I think they will be hard to get.