Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the heads up. I stopped by Walmart on 132nd and L today but, there was nothing new to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Went to Irvington this morning and they actually had some room on the pegs so maybe they are getting rid of all the old crap to make way for the new. Cross your fingers.

Met up with msjedi today, we spoke for a little bit about upcoming products and completed our deal. I got the DeathStar Briefing set by way of him (thanks!) and the figures all look great. Fantastic head sculpts on the figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The Wal-Mart wave was now spotted in CA now it will only be a matter of time till they hit here. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! I want to find these long before I find my first 30th Ann figures, just so I can have a little break.

Searched high and low all weekend long even in the middle of the night and still no wal-mart wave. Anyone have any luck?

None. Every Walmart ive been to has been full of the Endor/Naboo wave.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Nothing new to report from the Walmarts on 72nd (Papillion) and 132nd & L. However, the walmart on 132nd & L was re-setting the toy section and had five pallets of toys to put out. So maybe by this afternoon they will have something new.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I saw nothing new at Walmart 132nd and L this early afternoon.

Nothing new to report form the Walmart on 180th and Center. But, Target at the same location has the Felucia and Illum Battle Packs on an end cap in the back of toys.

Every wal-mart in Omaha has jack squat!!! I hit every single one at least once or in some cases twice in the last 3 days and no sign of the Wal-Mart wave. Maybe this weekend