Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    Walmart in Papillion has the last wave and the Walmart wave on the pegs as of 1:30 today. Good Luck!
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue.

So, whats your guys thoughts on the new figures and vehicles shown during Toyfair 2007? Some exciting stuff, in my opinion. Im looking forward to the V-wing. That was unexpected, i had no clue Hasbro was working on one.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Does anyone here locally have any interest in a 30th AC Canadian carded #03 Mustafar Lava Miner? I have an extra and I am asking 10.00 for it. Let me know.

Phil
    phlipper76@aol.com

well it has begun, wave 1 was found at a Wal-mart in MO. Let the fun begin again.

The TAC wave 1?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Wal-mart wave was at 168th and maple this morning. There had to be 3 or 4 full sets and few partial sets if you still need them.

Thanks for the info and Happy Birthday!
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

If anyone is looking to purchase the new Bantha or (Republic Gunship, Large Wing Tie, or Dagobah X-Wing) TRU.com is having Buy one get one free until the end of today.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to pass that on to my siblings, my birthdays coming up.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay