Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
    Picked up the new Galactic Heroes at Walmart today. (Obi-Wan & Durge, Figrin D'an & Hammerhead, Maul & Speeder, and Anakin & Clone Trooper) Other than that, Nothing new to report from the Walmart or Target at 180th and Center.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Walmart in Papillion on 72nd has the Tantive IV Battle Packs on the shelf as of 10:00am today.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

The Tantive IV pack is out faster than i expected. I was thinking it would be a little bit later. Of Hasbros most recent battle packs, this is the one that i think looks the best.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Nothing new at the Walmart or Target in Bellevue today. No Tantive IV battle pack either.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Target on 180th and Center has the White Tie Fighters and Saesee Tiin's starfighter.

The Walmart on 72nd had nothing new. There was a decent amount of room on the pegs though, so maybe within the next day or two they will put some of the newest wave in there.

Heard thought the grapevine today the 1st wave of 30th was spotted at the Millard K-mart. Had a price tag of $7.49. OUCH!

I will wait to get my case from bbts.com or till wal-mart starts to get them. I would like to have them now but I will try to be patient this time around. Anyone find them here? I have a lava miner on trilogo canadian card if anyone is interested.

Thats a bit expensive for one action figure. Hopefully, thats just the typical Kmart mark up.

K-Mart on Maple today at lunch had 1 almost full set of 30AC. I missed out on the Galactic Marine and the Concept Trooper. Let me know if anyone finds extras of those two before I do. I picked up 1 of each #3-8. That's all they had except the extra Obi-Wan which I left. Happy Hunting.