Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    Stopped by K-mart on 50th and L street today. They have some of the new wave still on the pegs (2- R2-D2, 2- Obi-Wan, Mace, Lava Miner, Super battle droid) as of 10:30am.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Who would of thought the Big K was getting them in first. I used to work there, believe it or not.

Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue. Im going to avoid the store for a month, theyve got far too many Naboo/Endor figures hanging on the pegs.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Wal-Mart @ Irvington had nothing new except the "new" Unleashed.

Nothing new at the Walmart on 72nd. The pegs were full, but not with any of the figures that i wanted.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Saga. Ive yet to see any of the 30AC figures.

TRU on Dodge St. must of put out a couple of cases of the TAC Wave. All that was left on the pegs at 10:30am today was 3 each of R2-D2 and Obi-Wan. I picked up 3 figures (Galactic Marine, Lava Miner, R5-J2) so that I would get my free $5.00 gift card with a Star Wars purchase of $20.00. They also have the Vader with Coin albums.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Maybe that means the TRU in Council Bluffs has them.

Lately, i havent gone out to look. Im losing the desire to want to search. Anymore, i just look at the toys when im out at a store looking for something specific, i no longer seem to go just to see what may or may not be on the pegs.

I agree, I haven't had any interest in making specific toy runs anymore. I just don't have the time. I will order all my stuff from an etailer from now on. add a buck or so per item and save a ton of gas and time and it gets delivered right to your door. No problems.

I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center and Walmart on 132 and L street today. But, nothing to report from either store. I am not looking to buy all the TAC figures this year but, would like to get all of the coins. So, if anyone is an opener and does not want the coins or has doubles, maybe we could work out a trade.