Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    Nothing at the TRU or Walmart in Council Bluffs but bare pegs.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Irventon Walmart had about 5 cases of tac out today. They also had a pallet with 3 unopened cases on it of basic figures. On the same pallet, I saw 1 case of vader coin books and 3 or 4 cases of the trechory clones. There was absolutly no room in the toy isle for them.

Soreson Target also had 1 case of the new figs out but by the time I picked some up they were almsot gone. The yalso had the new star fighter... Don't rememebr whos at the moment.

I'm i nthe same boat... I don't d ospecific runs anymore. If I'm at a store, I'll check it out. If I'm driving by, I may stop an take a peak but I haven't went out "just" for a toy run in a while.

I'm also curious what the demand for the coins will be. I'm not going to go crazy on the tac and at $7 I'm definatly not buyiong 2 of each but would like all 60+ coins at some point.

Yeah, the price on these figures isnt very endearing. Two of them come out to a little under $15. I didnt find anything new at the Dodge Street TRU.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Target on Maple today had the Order 66 packs in stock but not on the shelves. So use the DPCI # and you should be good to go.

TRU on Dodge put out more of the TAC Wave 1. There was still two each of the Galactic Marine and Airborne Trooper plus others @11:15am.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Target in Bellevue had the usual Saga pegwarmers and a couple of 30AC Obis and R2s.

Stopped by Target on 132nd and Center they had a Galactic marine and a SBD on the pegs but other than that, not much else to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I picked up TAC wave 2 minus Boba today at Crossroads Target. They also have the order 66 packs up by the registers at the front of the store.

I found the "Treachery on Saleucami" battle pack at the Walmart in Bellevue. There were two left on the shelf.

KB Toys @ Crossroads has a couple of Galactic Marines plus others from wave 1 on the pegs (NO Mc Stormtrooper). They are still having a sale with the purchase of $15.00 worth of Star Wars get a free action figure.