Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
    Cool. Im undecided on whether i "need" the Bantha Battle Pack or not.

At the Bellevue Target there was no new action figures, but plenty of Order 66 two packs along with two Sith Infiltrators.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Walmart on 132 and L has the new Comic Book Packs on the pegs. Nothing new to report from Target on 132nd and Center.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I just picked up wave 3 at Walmart on 132nd and L minus McQuarrie Chewbacca. They still had a Biggs, Luke and 3 Vaders on the pegs plus 6 McFetts. Also, the Walmart and Target on 180th and Center have the Vintage Figures on the pegs.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Cool stuff. Im eager to see the vintage figures, hopefully neither of them is a major pegwarmer like last years Greedo.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Leia will be a pegwarmer, she already is here
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think youre right. I just got back from the Walmart in Bellevue and i seen the new VOTC figures, but only Luke and a sizable amount of Leias. No sign of the others. No new basic figures either.

FYI, Target marked the Order 66 Packs down to $2.50.

Walmart on 180th and Center has the Father's Day two packs out on the shelf today.

Quote Originally Posted by msjedi View Post
    FYI, Target marked the Order 66 Packs down to $2.50.
    I went to the Target in Bellevue looking for the Anakin and Palpatine two packs, but no sign of them.

At the Target in Bellevue i found the Jawa and LIN droid. Of all the Jawas done by Hasbro, this one is the coolest. Plus, the droid is unique.