Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks to kool-aid killer, I was able to pick up a stormtrooper at the Target in Bellevue. Thanks again!
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

If anyone finds the Titanium Plo Koons SF w/Hyperspace ring can you either grab it for me or hide it and let me know where it is. I have a friend that needs it. Thanks

Jack squat was at target on Maple today, not that I am really looking. Anyone need the exclusive coin given out at C4? I have 3 that I don't need. Let me know.

Happy 4th of July, guys. Have fun and be safe.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Kinda quiet in here lately. the Target on Maple was all cleared out of vintage figures, they must have went fast after they hit clearance. Crossroads still had plenty. Has anyone found the Legends figures yet? I have seen the Vader twice and that is all I have found.

I have been hunting all over town for months for the McQuarrie figures. I got out of hardcore figure collecting a few years ago and have since then only collected Vader items. But the McQuarrie figures got me excited and I have so far been able to get myself the Stormtrooper and the 3PO/R2 set from CIV (still hoping to get a Luke for around cost). But as far as Boba or Chewie, I have found NOTHING. So I was wondering if any of you other Omaha folks had managed to find the McQuarrie figs at retail around here. And where? Where should I be hunting?

Thanks!

It has been awhile but I have seen the Mcfigs at most the stores around town (Target, Walmart, TRU). I have also read that the guy who re-sales figures at the Komic shop buys them up everytime he finds one on the pegs. Good luck!
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Anybody been to the new comic book shop in town? Ive yet to make my way out there, but im interested in seeing what all its got.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Its called "Legend Comics" at 51st and Leavenworth St. It only been open for about a week or two at the most.