Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
    well all the Targets I have been to in the last week or so have done their resets but no new product. What gives? I should be getting my wave 4 case, wave 2 legends case and wave 3 Comic packs from dns in about a week or so. I am so excited.

Im hoping now that a certain comic book store moved out west the stores closer to me dont run out of new figures so fast. Thats probably more hopeful wishing than anything else.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

the Komic shop moved? Where did they go? My wave 4 UGH case, Legends wave 2, and comic packs wave 3 shipped today. My R2-KT figs from sws will ship in the next couple days along with my Obi/Yoda packs from hts. Next week will be awesome

I talked to the main scalper for that store... he told me that he is no longer looking for figures locally. He is buying buy the case from Hasbro.com and selling the figures to the store. With the increase in gas prices, the store can no longer afford to pay the scalper for the figure and gas fees.

This makes me a lot happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephantmon View Post
    the Komic shop moved? Where did they go? My wave 4 UGH case, Legends wave 2, and comic packs wave 3 shipped today. My R2-KT figs from sws will ship in the next couple days along with my Obi/Yoda packs from hts. Next week will be awesome
    They moved into the plaza at 125th and West Center Road. I really only head out that way when i visit the dollar theater theyve got in that plaza. Traffic can be a nightmare around that area.

Dashrender, thats great news. Heres hoping all collectors here in Omaha are able to pick stuff up a bit easier now. Of course, that all depends on new product being put out too. Its been at least a month since ive seen anything new.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Well non SW related. Target on 132nd and Center has the new GIJoes and Transformers replica figures??? They were cool but I passed.

I talked to one of the department managers at Target by my theatre (72nd & Sorensen) and asked about the resets and he said that new stuff should be going up in the next week or so, but he made it a point to say that "Star Wars isn't really a priority anymore" as they are primarily going to be focusing on Transformers as far as stocking up to and through the holidays. I had heard this before from one of the stockers at WalMart a couple of weeks ago (as far as not really caring about much more than getting new Transformers stock up fast). So I guess there goes my hope of finding any of the McQuarrie stuff at retail (other than the Chewie I got a couple weeks back). Gonna keep going at it though as I have the chance to hit that location on a regular basis.

If there is anything that you guys want me to keep an eye out for, lemme know as I am really only interested in the McQuarrie and Vader stuff.

Good Luck!

Walmart on 132nd and L have 6 McChewbacca on a side kick on the end cap by the action figures. Also, lots of wave 3 figures on the pegs.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Doesn't McFett (or is it McBoba?) ship out in that case as well? 6 Chewie's and no Fett's. Gotta love the scalpers.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRusty View Post
    Doesn't McFett (or is it McBoba?) ship out in that case as well? 6 Chewie's and no Fett's. Gotta love the scalpers.
    No he doesntn. He ships next as a UGH gold coin figure
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten