Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
    Nothing new at the Target in Bellevue today. They had restocked wave 3, but by the time i got there they had all been picked through.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I just hit the new Krypton Komics out in Westwood and saw that they were charging $25(!) for the McChewie?? Is this the norm for local shops on their scalping prices? I mean, I went looking for a McBoba or perhaps a McVader (the guy said that he had already sold two McVaders... couldn't bring myself to ask for how much out of fear of being hauled off to jail for strangling him) and figured I would maybe have to shell out $15 or at worst, $20 a pop. But to see the pegwarmer of the McFigs sitting there for $25? And an Animated Debut Fett for $30?? Looks like I have been right for a while to only hit Krypton when they are having their 50% off day after Thanksgiving sale. Are there any other shops in town scalping for any cheaper than this that anyone knows of? I am just getting a bad feeling about the sinking sales of Hasbro's SW product and am having '85 POTF fears. It's as if they brought back the coins as a way of saying "good bye" all over again.

Groundzero in Bellevue has more action figures than the Groundzero in Omaha, but even they dont have the amount that Krypton does. In my experience they tend to be better priced, but still a bit much. I hate looking at Kryptons Star Wars section and seeing items that are widely available in stores with an extra $10 slapped on to their original price. Aside from them, i dont know of any other comic/collectors shop that has Star Wars figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

there hasn't been crap in my neck of the woods lately. Anyone here collect the 30AC Topps cards? I have almost 2 sets there are some I am missing if anyone wants to do any trading.

Are there any Bantha battle packs left at any of the Toys R US in the Omaha/Lincoln area that anyone knows about?

About three weeks ago i seen a couple (i dont recall if they were light or dark) at the TRU in Council Bluffs.

TRU on Dodge has a few I can't remember which versions they are, but they are there.

anyone want or need a #17 Biggs? I needed the coin so I broke down and bought one. I will let it go for 5.00. Let me know.

If anyone wants to do a little trading I would like someone to pick me up one of the Bantha battlepacks. I don't care what version. I have a few extras of this years Galactic Hunts. I have a few extras of some of the wave 4 figures and I think I have a McFett that I would be willing to trade. I live in Nebraska but I don't want to waste the fuel to go to Omaha. If interested PM me.

where the heck are all of the figures. I will be getting a nice package on friday from DnS.