Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast
    Who knows. I just got back from the Walmart in Bellevue and they had nothing but the usual suspects. Its been dry for a more than a couple of months now.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

ok here is the deal, I got a ton of stuff from DnS today. here are my extras for sale.

MOMC w/Coin - 7.00 each
    Airborne Trooper
    Stormtrooper X2
    Luke Skywalker - Jedi
    Yoda w/Kybuck

MOC w/out coin - 5.50 each
    C-3PO w/Salicious Crumb
    Yoda w/Kybuck
    Anakin Skywalker - Tatoos
    Darth Revan
    Darth Malak
    Pre Cyborg Grievous - Sold

First come first served let me know.
    Last edited by Ephantmon; 09-06-2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: changed

well that was quick, all my figures are gone. Thanks to everyone.

Keep an eye out for Wave 5. I have found wave 5 at a Nebraska Wal-Mart today. Wal-Mart seems to be the place to find figures from the new waves. At least in my area.

Thanks for the heads up. Ive yet to see any of the new figures on the pegs.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

TRU at Oakview has tons of the 181st Interceptor and Y-Wing. The only thing I picked up was that promo item for 4.00. Kinda lame but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbondo07 View Post
    If anyone wants to do a little trading I would like someone to pick me up one of the Bantha battlepacks. I don't care what version. I have a few extras of this years Galactic Hunts. I have a few extras of some of the wave 4 figures and I think I have a McFett that I would be willing to trade. I live in Nebraska but I don't want to waste the fuel to go to Omaha. If interested PM me.
    Just out of curiousity, have you been able to pick up a Bantha battlepack yet? I seen some over the weekend at the TRU on Dodge St.

I haven't yet but my offer still stands on a trade for a Bantha battle pack

I need the red and orange versions of the pit droids, the clone commander with sandtrooper rifle (big gun with strap), the 30AC topps cards #62 and animated cel #6 If anyone finds these please let me know.