Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast
    TRU on Dodge St. yesterday had plenty of their exclusive vehicles. I picked up a CZ-4 action figure there.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

anyone here interested in Canadian trilogo 30AC figures? I have a few I would like to get rid of. Let me know. 11.00 each. That's what I paid for them.

Mustafar lava Miner, Galactic marine, and Airborne Trooper

I am also looking for the Nightmare before Christmas DVD, if anyone can help.

DeepdiscountDvd.com has the Nightmare Before Christmas bundled with James and the Giant Peach for around $30. I dont think i've seen the DVD here in Omaha for quite some time, but i'll keep an eye out for it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I have a lead on a copy for 15.00 from borders so we will see what happens. Thanks for the tip.

Quick Heads up. I found Wave 7 today in Nebraska at Wal-Mart.

got an idea. Do you guys do anything for Toys for tots? I figured if everyone could go out and buy 5 figures each we could make 1 big donation of Star Wars figures. The benefits would be 2 fold. 1) we could give toys to kids that don't have them, and 2) we could get rid of most of the pegwarmers at the stores right now. SO what do you think?

I am currently planning something for Toys For Tots and the Nebraska Food Bank that is going to tie into the year anniversary of my theatre (Great Escape). Since I am already in the process of attempting to book prints of Star Wars and Raiders Of The Lost Ark for our anniversary screenings (admission will be free with a donation of a toy or two canned food products), if you donate your stuff up at the theatre that weekend, you will also get a free movie out of it. (God that sounds like I am shamelessly advertising for my theatre... sorry. But it's for free stuff, so...)

Anyway, just saying. Oh... and I found McQuarrie Starkiller and Boba Fett's at the Target near my theatre up here on 72nd & Crown Point. If I remember correctly they also had Darth Revan's and a few others. Sorry I didn't get on here to post about it. Been very busy taking over operation of the theatre these past few weeks. I did try to get on here to post about finding McQuarrie Vader at Oak View TRU, but the site was acting screwy. Now just to find the Snowtrooper and so on.......

Not a bad idea. I would be willing to donate, my workplace has a couple of the boxes were employees and customers can drop toys off.

Anybody see a good V-wing fighter out and about? Im a little late in picking it up (i just grabbed the Sith Infiltrator last night) and the only one i could find looked like somebody had busted the box open.