Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast

Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

This thread is for collectors around the river cities (omaha, council bluffs) so that they can say where they got what and hopefully help other collectors in our neighborhood. I only know of two other forum members who are in Omaha so i doubt this thread will get many responses. I have a feeling that this thread will be mainly me saying where i got what but if youre a lurker please feel free to post. Today at the Walmart on Cornhusker road in Bellevue i was able to find the two library droids, tusken raider ambush, padme amidala factory chase, and a imperial officer with new head sculpt (blonde) There werent many left so if looking for them (first time i seen any of them in all of Omaha) i advise you go there as soon as possible. Well thats about it for right now but i will update as soon as i get anything new.

Still Searching Omaha

Great find!

I'm in west 'O' and have only one or two of the new ones you mentioned. I actually just got back from a vacation, so didn't read you post until now. Have you been back recently to see if any figures are still hanging around. Please let me know if they are, so I can cruise down. It has just gotten to be to exhausting to check all the stores only to end up empty handed.

Hi, force. I go there about every two days and i have yet to see them again but i will keep an eye out for them. I also usually look at the new Target off of 36th but have yet to see any new figures except I have seen Anakin and Dooku speeders. I check up on various toy stores whenever i can but most Toys R Us and KB's have pegwarmers so i rarely check them. Another store i visit often is the Mall of the Bluffs Target. Their pegs are pretty bare so they should be getting something new someday. But on Sunday, i did see one deluxe Jango Fett kamino battle (the one that comes with that tube thing) wasnt impressed so i passed. Great to finally hear from someone else in Omaha.
    Last edited by kool-aid killer; 04-29-2003 at 09:30 PM.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

FYI

A fellow collector passed it on to me that the Saga Tie Bombers are at WM located on 108th and Fort.

Thanks for passing the info on but i was wondering if thats the first time they have showed up in Omaha. I was able to get mine at least two months ago at the Walmart on Cornhusker road in Bellevue. As for newer saga i have yet to find anymore figures but will post as quickly as possible when i do. One last question, do you know of any other collectors shops in Omaha? I only know of Groundzero comics in Bellevue (not much Star Wars figures) and Krypton comics on 84th in the same plaza as the Shopko. They had a few new figures (Padme chase, Tusken Raider, and the blue Twilek Jedi) but they wanted at least $15 apiece so i passed. Just wondering if there are more that i dont know about. Well it was great to hear from you again and keep posting when you find new things.

I don't know if the saga bombers have been in Omaha before. I think that have as a heard someone else mention it once before. I don't know of any other shops that carry as much as Krypton. They're high, but they have a lot. You might also try Dragon's Lair, they have one in Millard I think. Uh, I hear that Lincoln's got a few shops and with it being a college town, you just know that it's a good market. So, have you ever seen the r2 holiday set in this area?

I seen at least a dozen once at the Walmart on Cornhusker (my favorite in case you havent noticed) a little bit before Christmas but didnt really feel that i needed one so i passed. I never saw them after that and kick myself constantly for not picking at least one up. In case you post again i wont be able to respond very quickly because i have to be at work at 1 but will check back when im out or tomorrow morning.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hey force, i seen the imperial forces set at the TRU near Crossroads mall yesterday. They had about five. As for other Star Wars figures they didnt have anything special. Hopefully by the time i come back from vacation Targets will have restocked their Star Wars figures too. So do you collect any other lines or are you strictly Star Wars? I collect LOTR and TMNT on the side and was just wondering if you collect MOTU, GI joe, or anyother thing. Well hopefully the next time i post it will be about finding a ton of new figures but take care and good luck on your hunts.

Brand New figures at Wal-mart

I have some interesting news for you collectors out there. I work at a Wally-World in West O. I see the new figures there all of the time. Including Star Wars, TMNT, and MOTU. Including for star wars the new Snowtrooper, Luke Jedi, and C-3po. And for MOTU Man-e-faces, Buzz-off, whiplash, and two-bad. TMNT ive found Casey Jones, and April O-neil. If you want them get there early, they stock them overnight and are there early in the morning. I mean get there before 8 or 9 a.m. Everytime I look after 9 they are all picked through or completely gone except for 1 of 2. Good Luck!!!

Dball, sorry for the delay in responding but where is the location of your Walmart? I will definitely make my way up there. Good to see another Omahan on the boards.

As for new star wars figures i found ayala secura and barriss offee plus a red battle droid at the Target in Mall of the Bluffs. That was back on June 20th though, i went back today and nothing new.