Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Today at the Target on 84th street i came upon the Spider Droid and the Super Battle Droid factory piece. I snapped both up. There were a couple more of them too. The spider droid is alright but im not pleased with it being a wind up and the factory piece is the only reason i bought the super battle droid. Its pretty sweet looking. Now hasbro just has to make a piece that curves the line.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yesterday at the Target on West Center Road i came across Yoda and Padawan, Lamu, Ayla, Barriss, Red battle droid, and Han but only picked up the first two (only ones i needed) doubt much is left there though, another collector was behind me making his picks.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

At Twin Creek Target i bought Ashla and Jempa, Wat Tambor, and Padme secret ceremony today. Not much was left but i suggest looking at Target as that is where i have gotten all my latest finds.

Today at TRU near Oakview Mall i finally got an AAT. I didnt see any others but at the TRU near Crossroads Mall they had the repainted Jedi starfighter. I like the color but ive already got the saga version. At Crossroads' KB they had both but their price was $24.99 apiece.

Yesterday i found the TIE fighter at KB (in mall of the bluffs) a cool looking vehicle especially with how its packaged. It was the only one on the shelf so KB at Crossroads (to the best of my knowledge the only other KB in or near Omaha) may have some more. As for finding new figures it seems that stores have gone back to the Jango pilot wave. Nothing new but keep looking.

Yesterday at Target (36th street, Twin Creek Plaza) i bought two screen scenes. They had San Hill, Poggle, and Dooku and the second one contained Mace, Even, and the snake guy. $20 apiece. Not big on the price but i got them anyways.

At Target located in the Mall of the Bluffs i found the Clone Trooper 3 pack, the Battle, Super, and Destroyer Droid pack, and the Destroyer Droid launcher. I picked up the Clone and Droid pack (didnt have enought to get the Launcher) yesterday. The Clones had one in blue striped armor. Cool looking figures and only $10.

Today at Target in Mall of the Bluffs i found the Clone Wars Jedi 3 pack, Hoth Han, and Snowtrooper. They had quite a decent selection this time of other figs: Droid 3 pack, Destroyer Droid launcher, 3 pack of Clones w/ blue clone, Padme factory chase, Tusken Raider, Blonde imperial officer, rebel fleet trooper, Chewie w/ Mynock and red battle droids.

A couple of days ago i came upon Boba Fett, Anakin secret ceremony, Chewie mynock hunt, Darth Tyranus with force lightning, and Obi Acklay battle at Mall of the Bluffs Target. I picked up the Anakin and Fett. Seen them at Target in TwinCreek plaza earlier today so go check them out if interested.

gone for a while he was.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    A couple of days ago i came upon Boba Fett, Anakin secret ceremony, Chewie mynock hunt, Darth Tyranus with force lightning, and Obi Acklay battle at Mall of the Bluffs Target. I picked up the Anakin and Fett. Seen them at Target in TwinCreek plaza earlier today so go check them out if interested.

KAK, I have been out of the scene for a while, but I wanted to try and catch up on new stuff. Uh... where is twin creek target... is it in Bellevue? What can you report on west O stores?

Thanks in advance,
    Force