Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Yes, Twin Creek Target is in Bellevue. I suppose the best way for you to reach it would be to go down Cornhusker Road until you hit 36th street. Then take a right down past a movie theathre called Twin Creek Cinema about a block away is a plaza called Twin Creek Plaza and the Target is located at the end of the plaza. I havent checked any west Omaha stores in a couple of weeks but the Target on 84th seems to get newer figures in on a good basis. Last i checked the Target on west center road (around 132nd) had pilot Jango's and other older figures. TRU by Oakview mall may one day get some new figures. I was there about a week ago and they had empty pegs (with the exception of the episode 2 preview figures)
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

At Target in Mall of the Bluffs i came across the second parts of both the Separatist and Jedi screen scenes. I picked those up but didnt have enough money to get the Hailfire tank and the Geonosian space fighter but plan on going back in a week to get them. At the TRU in Council Bluffs i seen the Hoth 4 pack but will have to go back next week for it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Last Wed. i picked up the Hailfire Droid at Mall of the Bluffs Target. Yesterday i picked up the Geonosian Starfighter and the Hoth 4 pack at the Council Bluffs TRU. They also had the Hailfire Droid there too. Cool looking toys in my opinion.

New Figures

I was at the West Omaha Wal-mart and they had the Wat Tambor wave along with many new saga figures including arc trooper and yoda. I have seen just about all the new figures there in the past two weeks so keep your eyes open!!!

Hey, im glad to hear you are finding new stuff. I seen that wave about two months ago only once at a Target. Was Coleman Trebor still there? Hes the only one i missed out on. I seen the recolored A-wing at the Target in Council Bluffs yesterday (though that may be a little out of the way for you) but skipped on them because they werent ringing up on the little scanner boxes. Its good to see another person from Omaha post on this thread. Please keep us updated on what you find and happy hunting!

Ive seen the Saga A-wing at two Targets (Twin Creek and Mall of the Bluffs) recently and i finally bought one yesterday. I dont think you need to worry about not finding them because both times i seen them there has been about eight on the shelves.

New Figs

These may not be considered new, but Wal-mart in Bellevue and West Omaha have been getting in the Leia Hoth wave and the imperial commander wave in for the past few days. It seems Wal-mart gets in a new case every 2 days. Except for the one in Lake Manawa, it seems they never get any new ones in. Just thought I would share.

Laka Manawa Walmart is probably the worst of the local Walmarts. I rarely see anything new over there. So do you visit the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs? They seem to have a decent selection most of the time and IMO is the most consistent of all the stores.

No, I usually don't make it down to the Target by the Bluffs. If there are some figures that you really are in need of, let me know and I will PM you or post it so that you can get them. I work at WM, so I see them all the time.