Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    If you ever see the Clone wars bonus packs that have the extra clone let me know as soon as you can. Force seen them but i wasnt able to make my way out there until 3 days later and by then i didnt see them. But keep posting what you find and we can help each other out.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yesterday at Walmart on Cornhusker i bought Bail Organa, Padme (Lars Homestead) and an Imperial Dignitary but missed out on the other figures. I almost passed them simply because the paint jobs on Padme and Bail werent too good. But im from the train of thought that if you see it once buy it because you dont know if it will pop up again so i took them. Hope i can find a better version of Padme so i can return that one. I like the hologram figure that comes with Bail. It adds a nice touch to the figure i think.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Target on West Center Road had Bail Organa, Padme (Lar's Homestead) Assajj Ventress, Clone Wars Windu and Kenobi, Deluxe Durge, and a couple of Clone Troopers on speederbikes. I picked up Ventress and the lone Clone Trooper 3 pack (white) but almost scooped up Anakins fighter.

At Target in Council Bluffs (Mall of the Bluffs) i picked up a Clone Wars Durge and ARC Trooper. At the Walmart nearby i found Ayy Vida and Elan Sleazebaggano too. Sadly nothing Star Wars related seems to be on sale today.

Today at Walmart on Cornhusker Road i came across many Clone Wars Kit Fistos, Saesee Tiins, a Kenobi, a couple of Padmes, and a Luke Hoth. I picked up Ack Med Beq (or however its spelled) along with the Imperial Dignitary (orange striping on his outfit) so i was pleased. No sign of the SA Clone Trooper, i dont know whether its short packed, somebody got there before me, or if its included in the wave.

A few hours ago at TRU in Council Bluffs i came upon a few new toys. I finally scored a green clone 3 pack, they had a few Wampas, a few Riekkans, and couple of Jedi 3 packs. I picked one of each i mentioned up. They also had some Unleashed, including Boba Fett, but his card was mangled. Some other basic figures and Anakins starfighter were there also.

Yesterday went to four stores and two looked promising. First off the TRU near Oakview Mall had empty pegs with a few Obi Outlander Club so keep an eye on it, looks like they have the latest wave on hand. Second the Walmart on 84th had a few newer figures. I scored the Saga Hoth Rebel soldier and R-3P0. The other two stores (both Targets) were full of Clone Wars figures such as Obi, Anakin, and Yoda.

Went to TRU in Council Bluffs and picked up the four McQ concept Stormies they had on the pegs. I also picked up the Clone Wars clone 3 pack (yellow) They had all others figures in the Obi Outlander wave there too.

My first catches of 2004 were the animated Clone Wars figures. I picked up Mace, Obi, Ani, and Ventress. Found them at the Target in Bellevue. Other than that their pegs for regular Star Wars figures were empty.

Finally found something new, at Target in Bellevue i came upon animated Dooku and R1-G4. The pegs were full of regular figures, plenty of R3P0s, Hoth Soldiers, Luke Hoth and Jabbas Palace, and a couple other R1s. Sadly Dooku was the only new animated figure on the pegs, but plenty of Obis and Anis available.