Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Yesterday at the Target in Bellevue i finally found the remaining three Clone Wars figures i needed. There were three other Dirges, but only one Yoda, and no Clones when i was done picking what i needed. The Yoda and Clone were in the aisle with the Peanuts and Wrestling figures, away from the usual Star Wars area. They had plenty of Dookus, Maces, Obis, and Anakins.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yesterday at the Walmart in Bellevue i found empty pegs with the exception of the Dignitary dude. But the trip wasnt a waste because i came across the lone Jabbas Court Denizens Ultra set and i picked it up. I really like it, Bubo is the coolest one of the three. The Monk is okay, ive already got the old exclusive one. The other thing, Wol Cabba***t*e or whatever isnt anything to write home about but is another background character i dont mind having. I did see one Jabba, but i left him because i like my Jabba Glob figure more.
    Last edited by kool-aid killer; 03-22-2004 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Wol's last name had stars in it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Just got back from the TRU in Council Bluffs and i picked up the X-wing with Red Leader. The cardboard cutouts look lame, im wondering if any of my spare droids will fit in the socket that came droidless. The pilot figure is tacky, but he bolsters my Rebel ranks so hes not a complete waste. Other than that there were no new figures.

But at the KB in Crossroads mall i seen Captain Antilles, Jan Dodonna, and the TIE pilot among the pegwarmers. Was excited to see something new, but a look at the price ($6.99) made me decide to wait until i see them elsewhere.

Hit the jackpot this morning people. At the Walmart in Bellevue (Cornhusker Road) i ran into a full section of Star Wars toys. I was able to pull out a Jquille, Rappertunie, Admiral Ozzel, Captain Antilles, and Tanus. There were multiple of the all with the exception of Jquille, i grabbed the only one. They also had Dodonna and Dutch Vander (who i had already picked up some time ago) among other newer figures such as Holo Luke and Lando in Jabbas palace disguise. Nice to finally get some new figures.

As the big fish in a very small pond (the Nebraska Just Found section) i plan on keeping this thread up to date. Feel free to chime in guys, as much as i love my own voice nothing beats dialogue with somebody else. Lately TRUs have had the Y-wings out, nice ship and a good catch for those who missed out on the initial release one. The colors arent that bad either. Ive been seeing the Bespin Leia, Madine, Han AT-ST wave around more and more. Other than that everythings pretty quiet.

Okay, i managed to find Yarua, Rabe, and Pablo Jill at the TRU on Dodge St. Not much left over there, except for the saga lines perennial pegwarmers and some Unleashed. Hopefully they will be good at getting in newer figures and not clogging their shelves. Oh, the price per each figure was $7, so it looks like the increase has hit.

TRU at Oakview Mall and Dodge st. are really empty Star Wars wise, unless you need an Imperial Dignitary and Ack Med. But, the Council Bluffs TRU had a little under a dozen of the Naboo 4 pack, something that the other two were missing. Other than that, its pretty dry around here.

I am posting this a little too late by now, but a few days before christmas I saw all of the preview figures, sly moore, etc at the Irvington WM in Northwest Omaha. The shelves are pretty empty now, but I'd keep a look out for them at other stores.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Ive managed to pick a couple up at the TRU on Dodge St. but aside from them i didnt know anyone else was putting them out. If possible, check back on this site just in case i run into anything of interest to you, hopefully it will help you on your hunts.

Kmart on 50th and "L" has a decent size supply of the Cantina three pack with Blue Snaggletooth, so i imagine the one or two others that remain in this city have it too. I also managed to find some of the newer figures (such as Pablo Jill and the Yarua) there. I picked up Amidala Naboo (from the celebration at the end of the Phantom Menace movie) for $5.49.