Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Today, at the Walmart in Bellevue, i found the new Clone Wars animated figures. I picked up a blue Clone, red Clone, red ARC Trooper, and General Grievious. They had multiples of them too. They also had a couple of Durges, Windus, Kenobis, Ventress, and the new Anakin figure. They only had around nine OTC figures: two Gamorreans, one Slave Leia, three Darth Vaders, and one other person that eludes me right now. I also bought one of the Guards.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Oakview TRU has the jedi council scene 3 & 4 with a shelf price tag of $13.98 unless they changed it after I left. Also, Target on 180th and center has all the Animated figures except the red clone trooper.

A newbie? Let me be the first to welcome you to the message boards here at SirStevesGuide. Welcome! Im really glad to see you post in this thread, if youve read through it all im sure you have noticed that its pretty much me just blabbing on about what all ive found. Your tip has already been helpful though, im going to try and make my way out to the 180th Target because im still looking for the yellow clone, thanks for the heads up. Please feel free to post in here whenever, even if your hunts come up empty. Enjoy the boards!
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Walmart on 180th and center had nothing this morning and neither did the walmart on 132nd and L street. I am still looking for the new animated figures for $5.55 at walmart rather than the $6.99 at Target.

Welcome MSJedi. Glad to see KAK isnt talking to himself anymore. Now if we can only get Dr Evanzan a friend for his thread....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I hear you Kidhuman.

MSJedi, if you want, i would be willing to assist you in finding figures that you seek, just let me know what all youre looking for and what condition you seek in the cards and i will do my best to help. I usually cover the Target and Walmart in Bellevue and the Target, Walmart, and TRU in Council Bluffs. I also hit up the TRU on Dodge St every now and then. Occasionally i stray beyond there but for the most part those are my hunting grounds.

Hey Kool-Aid Killer, I am currently looking for the preview ROTS figs and the blue and red clone trooper from the animated series. If you find any of these @ Walmart (cheaper $) please hide them and pm me the location. I will also be willing to do the same for you. Just let me know what you are looking for.

Will do. For the most part im all caught up with the exception of the Cantina wave and ROTS preview figures. Do you visit any comic book shops? Ive found that Krypton Comics (near 84th and West Center Road) is good for keeping tabs on what has hit, their new figures give me an idea on what all should be available with some looking.

Kool-aid killer, I was in KC for the weekend and I am now caught up on everything until April. I will keep an eye out for the Preview ROTS and Cantina figures for you. I also check that comic book store every now and then to see what figures have hit the Omaha area. Last time I was in there, they still had a Sandcrawler if you are looking for one, but that was two or three weeks ago.

Lucky! I recall seeing the Sandcrawler there, but i also seen it at a new comic book shop in Bellevue called TenthPenny. Im more likely to get it at the Bellevue shop simply because their customer service is way better than Kryptons. Thanks for keeping me in mind!