Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Target on 180th and center has the cartoon figures all except the red and blue clone troopers. Walmart on 180 and center had nothing on the pegs but an employee told me they have some cases of preview ROTS in the back with a release date on the box of FEb 1st.

Perhaps thats why my favorite Walmart (the one in Bellevue) has had their Star Wars pegs completely empty for almost two weeks now. Its probably safe than not to check them until Feb 1st then. Its good to see that they give up some info though, i cant think of many times when thats happened to myself.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

As of 10:30 am Lavista Walmart had two wookie warriors. Also, TRU on Dodge street has the cantina figures assortment.

Cool finds, do you have any idea how filled the pegs were with figures from the Cantina Wave? Im off of work tomorrow, so im going to try and swing by. msjedi, you have really been a ton of help within the short time youve been on SSG. Do you go searching everyday?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I try to look as often as I can. If I remember correctly, TRU had two or three each of Myo, and Feltipern, but I think there was only one Dannik Jerriko left.

Okay, not as many on the pegs as i would have liked, but its going to have to do until tomorrow. It would be fruitless to try prior to work, Dodge St. gets real ugly around 4:00.

Hey Omaha guys, I live in South Dakota but grew up down there, so Iíve been reading your posts since rejoining these forums last week. I live 240 miles away, but do visit friends and family several times throughout the year, and when I do, I hunt for figures. So, if I can ever share some new information on something I find when Iím in town, I gladly will.
    The other day I asked whether there were any collectors from my area on this forum and I could swear I heard echoes and crickets chirping, so I plan on lurking in the background and reading your posts ó hope you guys donít mind.

Feel free to read them all trandoshan666, I read all threads in Just Found in case anyone has extras or is looking to trade. Welcome to the boards.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hows it going, Trandoshan666? Feel free to read the posts, hopefully they will be able to help you out whenever you do come back to visit. This thread used to be on life support, very few participants aside from myself. But now things look to be changing for the better so heres hoping you get some feedback from your area. How is collecting up in South Dakota?

Kidhuman, do you ever PM people if they stumble across something you want in hopes of reaching a deal or do you only approach them if they specifically say they are willing to help another person out?

Today at the Walmart in Bellevue there were no basic figures, but the pegs were full of animated Clone Wars figures. There were tons of the Red ARC, Anakin, and the General but one lone Clonetrooper, the red one. No sign of the Cantina Wave, but im thinking they will show up next week.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer

Kidhuman, do you ever PM people if they stumble across something you want in hopes of reaching a deal or do you only approach them if they specifically say they are willing to help another person out?

Yes I do, I have worked out a few trades that way. I usually use the other areas to find whats hitting. LA Just Found seems to get everything first and NJ/NY area as well. I have PM'd a few people who were selling parts of their collection and filled in a few gaps pretty cheaply. They usually post what they have/need and so on. Just look at my sig line. I have traded/done business with a quite a few people here as did yourself.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten