Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Target on 180th and center still has the cartoon figures all except the red and blue clone trooper. Wal-mart on 132nd and L has no actions figures on the pegs just a few Galactic heroes and some Unleashed.

I arrived too late at the TRU on Dodge to find any of the Cantina wave, but they had plenty of Saga pegwarmers sticking around. I might head out to the TRU in Council Bluffs and Target located in Mall of the Bluffs tomorrow, here hoping they have something i need laying around.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hey KAK, which Saga figures are pegwarmers at the local TRUs? There are pretty much no pegwarmers left where I live.
    In response to your earlier question, I have to say that collecting in this area is generally excellent. That's mainly because there are very few serious collectors to contend with. So, as long as the figures are here and they usually are I have little difficulty snatching up anything I want.
    With that said, there have been occasions when entire waves don't seem to show up anywhere that was the case with some of the later Saga waves.

Hello Trandoshan666 and welcome. I would be willing to help you out if you are still looking for something that never made it to your stores. Let me know what you are missing and next time I am at TRU I will look through the peg warmers. I know from the last time I was there, they still had an Achk Med-Beq, Imperial Dignitary, and a sneak preview Zam Wessel plus others.

Trandoshan666, msjedi just about named all the current pegwarmers at the TRU. They really arent any special figures and i imagine they probably sat in your area too. They seemed to have a decent variety of the POTC figures, but i didnt buy those so i really wouldnt know who all is difficult to find and whatnot. If you ever need help finding something, dont hesistate to post or drop a PM, i will gladly do my best to help out.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yeah, those are the same ones I'm seeing here.
    Thanks for the info.

Yesterday at Target in Mall of the Bluffs they had nothing except for a couple of Slys and Rabes. I also went to the Kmart on 50th and "L" and they had some of the newer figs such as Sly, Rabe, Padme, and Pablo. They also had multiples of the Cantina 3 pack that includes Blue Snaggletooth on sale, $17 rather than the usual $20 price. Im hoping they will go down a bit more in price, i really want Blue tooth but not the other two he comes with.

Today at the Walmart in Bellevue i found the Star Wars ROTS preview wave, there were plenty of each figure hanging around so i just picked up a Gen. Grievious and a Wookie Warrior. I will pick up the other two in a week or so, no big rush since i fully expect them to be around for some time. Eventually i hope to get four more Wookies, create a mini Wookie army.

Glad to hear that the ROTS wave is showing up. I went to Irvington Wal-mart this morning, all they had was 7 wookie warriors.

Today's Finds.

Target 180th and center- New Unleashed
    Walmart 180th and Center- ROTS preview wave
    Walmart 132nd and L - ROTS preview wave
    TRU Oakview - Lego tie with light up Darth
    TRU Dodge - Nothing new