Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

The Oakview TRU has the new Lego Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid set.

Do you collect the Star Wars Lego sets? As awesome as they are i dont collect them or else i would have to move about Omaha in a bike.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I do collect star wars lego sets, but I only purchase them if I can find them at 50% to 75% off the MSRP.

Check you WM's. I got the Dagobah X-wing for 20 bucks today. I saw the snowspeeder for 11 and the falcon for 55.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

kidhuman,
    My brother was at a walmart in Kansas where they were running a 50% off the clearance price, so he picked me up an x-wing for 12.50 and a snowspeeder for $6.50 . I guess that store manager was tired of the clearance stuff sitting around.

Damn nice, thats awesome pricing.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nothing at the Walmart in Bellevue today other than a couple of Episode Three Preview Wookie Warriors. No special Animated Clone Wars figures either. I will probably check back tomorrow in the morning, hopefully they do some restocking over the night.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Nothing new at Target or Walmat on 180th and center.

Same with the Target and Walmart in Bellevue, at least as of yesterday. Went to Shopko in Bellevue today and didnt see anything new, but the did have Dodonna, Antilles, Rappertunie, and a couple of TIE pilots at the nice price of $7.99 but everythings 15% off, so you can get them for a whopping $6.80 apiece!

Different day, Same story --- Target on 132nd and center and Walmart on 132nd and L street had nothing new as of 10:30 this morning.