Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Tonight at Oakview TRU I found the new Lego set #7264 Imperial Inspection. There were three left as of 7:30 pm.

How much were they?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Lego set had a price tag of $49.99.

Went to the TRU on Dodge and they had saga pegwarmers and Episode 3 preview figures. I had a gift card so i ended up using it on R4 and Tion. Other than that, nothing else stood out, though they do have a promotion of if you spend $30 you get a free lightsaber toy, the one that goes for eight dollars.

msjedi, do you collect any other toy lines?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today, TRU on Dodge had the new jedi starfighter for $19.99.

Kool-aid-Killer, I only collect Star Wars toys. However, if you collect other toy lines and are looking for something that is hard to find, let me know and I will keep an eye out for it.

I just missed the Starfighter then, by a couple of days.

I was just curious about whether you did or not, ive been seeing some of the newer Marvel Legends figures around and wondered if you collected that or anything else. I collect LOTR (toybiz figures) and various Transformers in addition to Star Wars. For the most part i can find what i seek from those lines, its just more of the money aspect that holds me back. BTW, how did the auction end?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Walmart on 180th and center had nothing new to report. The pegs for the CW animated figures were empty so maybe they will get some in this week. I did not end up winning the auction. However, I am the current high bidder on another one that ends in four days. I will let you know if I win.

Are you guys seeing any blue clone troopers from the animated line? Also, does anyone know whether the case assortments of the new figures include any Yodas or Dookus?

As of lately, nothing new in the Bellevue stores. Im thinking that about right now were going to be at a slow period in Star Wars collecting, which sucks because im really excited about the upcoming figures.

Trandoshan666, when i first seen the Animated figures, there were a couple of blue clones sticking around, since then i have yet to see any more. Im not entirely sure whether or not Dooku or Yoda appeared either.

Well, as of lately the only new thing ive seen around is Anakins Starfighter. But whenever i see it there is only one on the shelf, so i dont know whether they are selling quickly or if the stores arent stocking many. I like the ship, its simple to see its similarities to the TIE fighter. I have yet to pick it up, but will do so eventually. Other than that its just the same things sticking around.