Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

I haven't seen much in the past few weeks. I have purchased a few of the food promotion stuff but that is about it.

Today at TRU on Dodge I picked up a Darth Tader and the animated Blue Clone Trooper. Darth Tader was $7.99 and is located in the Playskool stuff.

Nice haul, im especially glad you were able to pick up the Animated Blue Clone. Im going to have to pass through the Playskool area next time i go out looking, i didnt think of that the last time i was out and was under the impression he wasnt out yet.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today at Target on 180th and Center I found the new ROTS Galactic Heroes. They also had the Grievous Wheel Bike and the Tri Droid Fighter. I didn't purchase the vehicles today but, I will in the near future.

I went to the Walmart in Bellevue today and they didnt have squat, not even Darth Tater. Last week (i believe it was Friday) i stopped by at the Walmart and TRU in Council Bluffs but they also had nothing new, except the TRU did have the Wookie Water Blaster.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Taget on 180th and center has ROTS spinning Lollipops (Darth Vader, and Chewbacca) Also, they had some ROTS childrens' sunglasses. Other than that not much new to report.
    Last edited by msjedi; 03-09-2005 at 11:47 AM.

Spinning Lollipops and sunglasses? I guess its safe to say that the merchandise barrage is starting. I went to the Kmart on 50th and L today and they had a decent amount of Padmes, Pablo Jill, and Yarua. The Cantina 3 pack that is exclusive to Kmart (with Blue Snaggletooth) was marked down to $14. Im going to give it a couple more weeks in hopes that it dips a little more before i pick it up, since i only want Snaggletooth.

Today at Oakview TRU I found 2 ROTS Lego sets. #7258 Wookiee Attack for $29.99 and #7259 ARC-170 Fighter for $39.99.

Went to the Target at 129 and West Center Road, they had their two lone preview wave figures marked down to slightly under five dollars, so i picked up the only Wookie Warrior they had. But more interesting was the Grievious wheel bike, Tri-fighter, and Obi wans starfighter they had too. I didnt pick any up, i dont see myself getting Grievious' at all, but i do like the Tri-fighter and Obis ship so i will probably spring for them sometime in the future.

Walmart on 132 and L street had the new ROTS lightsabers. Also, target on 180th and Center had the ROTS vehicles all but the Tri Droid Fighter.