Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Today at Target on 180th and center, I found the Playskool Jedi Force Yoda with Swamp Stomper and Anakin with Rescue Glider. I also found them at Walmart on 132nd and L. Walmart also had the new star wars pez.

The Pez are pretty cool. I got em all, didnt know Vader was out, but I got him the other day. I also found two mispacks of Grievous and Palpy red. They are packed backwards. Would be sweet to find the whole set of them like that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ive got some of the Pez that came out a couple of years ago still in their little package, im scratching my head now wondering why i bought them, probably just an impulse buy. But nothing new down here, with the exception being Target having marked down what little Preview figures they have and Walmart having empty pegs. Its just a waiting game now, im ready MM to begin. I just got a magazine from Entertainment Earth that had a lot of Star Wars toy pictures in it and it suddenly dawned on me that im going to be very much broke. They have 50 basic figures that i want, plus im going to want at least four of each little army builder guys. That doesnt even include vehicles, deluxe figures, the playset, and other misc. stuff. Im glad most of the other toy lines i collect are dry right now, or else i might have to find me a second job for a brief amount of time.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Alright, Walmart in Bellevue didnt really have anything that was new, save for a couple of figures. But plenty of pegwarmers are laying around: Mace, Kenobi, Anakin, R2-D2, and Chewie quickly come to mind. Not many army builders except for the super battle droid and bodyguards (i still need to pick up four of them) but no sight of clones or battle droids. Im going to pick up some more here and there, but am really in no rush since there seems to be so much extra figures left over.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Oakview TRU has about 5 or 6 each of the following as of 10:30 am. Mas Amedda, Polis Massan, AT-TE Tank Gunner, and Vader's Medical Droid.

So do you think its safe to say that they (figures #33 on up) will be hitting more places now? As of right now, i just need to pick up two Super Battle Droids, three Battle Droids, and three of Grievous's guards and im all caught up to #32.

Went to Walmart in Bellevue and there wasnt anything new there, the pegs seemed to be down a bit though, which is good because hopefully new product will arrive soon.

Yea, I think 33-40 will be showing up everywhere in the near future. I am still missing the Clone Commander, Clone Pilot, Grievous (Exploding Body), Red Royal Guard, and a few peg warmers that I will wait for the next sale to pick them up.

Today at TRU on Dodge I found the At-Rt.

It seems like TRU is the only place to find the AT-RT, along with the new ship. Other than that i have yet to see them at Walmart or Target.

Walmart in Bellevue had some of the newer figures, most notably Mas Amedda and Vaders Medical Droid since that is all that was really there. These were found in the Star Wars section among the rest of the toys, not in the Star Wars toy display by the bike racks.

Yesterday, Oakview TRU had the following. #33 Clone Commander, #34 Clone Pilot, #35 Palpatine (Blue Saber), and #36 Grievous.