Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Big thanks for the tip, i went yesterday and found figures #33-#36 at that TRU. I think this Grievous (#36) is probably the best looking version of him Hasbro has released, he looks cool with his cape covering him. There werent very many of the clones hanging around, but there was a decent amount of Palpatines and Grievous.

So do you think Kohls will suprise again and be the first to put out figures #40 on up?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer

So do you think Kohls will suprise again and be the first to put out figures #40 on up?

No, I found 41-44 today at WM. And they were found at a WM in LA too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Okay, so thats a couple more figures to be on the lookout for. It seems that with the exception of the first week, there hasnt been much of a let up on new figures coming out.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today at Walmart on 132nd and L , I found the Mustafar Playset.

How much was the playset going for? I have yet to see it anywhere so im just a little curious about what price to expect once i do see it.

The past couple of days i have been visiting my nearest Target, no sign of anything new showing up though.

Playset retails for 29.99.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I now dub you "Postimus Fastimus," i think thats the fastest anybody has ever responded to something i asked. Thirty bucks doesnt look too bad, going by the photos ive seen of the Mustafar playset, and given that Hasbro hasnt produced many enviroments for their figures to use i do think i will get this one.

Today, Target on 180th and Center had #33-40. They also had the new Galactic Heroes but I purchased the last chewbacca and clone trooper and somebody else had already cleaned out the Kit fisto with Mace and Super Battle Droid with R2-D2.

Went to Target in Bellevue (you know, it might actually be in Papillion, i always thought it was in Bellevue but while heading back home i noticed that i passed the sign that has Bellevues population and mayor, i apologize if i have sent anybody looking around for a Target in Bellevue and there not being one if it is in fact not in Bellevue) and i didnt see anything new except for Polis and the Medical Droid. I will probably go to another Target tomorrow, since ive been to that one four times this past week and have nothing to show for any of those visits.

Today at the walmart in York, NE they had Yoda on Can-Cell, Darth Vader Operating table, Clone trooper W/ jetpack, and Vulture Droid Starfighter.