Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Way to go York, NE, i dont think those have hit Omaha yet. Went to Target in Bellevue and Target on 84th today and i didnt see the exclusive clone. The first Target doesnt have one of those boxes to check inventory so i dont know if they have put them out yet. The second Target did but the machine said they had already put them out and i didnt see any so its probably safe to say they sold out. Did pick up one of Grievous guards at the first Target though. Only two more guards to go!
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Walmart on 180th and Center has the Battle Arena Dooku vs Anakin, and Sidious vs Mace. Target on 180th and Center had nothing new.

I went to Walmart and Target in Bellevue and Walmart and Target on 84th street and in those four stores i didnt see anything new. Neither of them seems to be carrying bigger vehicles either, i will probably need to visit TRU for those.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Have you Omaha guys seen the AT-RT anywhere? I can find it nowhere here in the Dakotas and it's driving me mad. I'll be in Omaha this weekend, and if I can pick one of these up while I'm there, it would be great. Also, has the Target Clone Trooper shown up anywhere? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

The AT-RT seems to be gone from Target and Walmart, though im sure TRU has a couple. Of the first couple of deluxes it seems to have sold the best among them, i myself need to get one before they disappear. I know msjedi was able to obtain one of the Target Clone Troopers at a Target further out west, but i cant seem to find them at the Targets i visit. I see the pegs with the sticker for the clone, but no clones to fill those pegs. I will attempt to visit the TRUs around here and find out which ones do have the AT-RT so that i can give you a more accurate location for it.

Thanks a bunch. I really do appreciate the help.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I just got back from a couple of Council Bluffs, Iowa, stores and neither of them yeilded anything great. Target (located at the Mall of the Bluffs) didnt have the AT-RT or the exclusive Clone, and they only have the old style regular price scanning boxes and not the new kind that you can punch in the product #'s. TRU in Council Bluffs didnt have the AT-RT either and the Walmart next door didnt have any either.

For myself i picked up the lone ARC-170 plane that TRU had, ive yet to see it anywhere else and since it was the only one there i decided to go for it. I havent opened it but it feels like a solid ship to me, and it looks slick too.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    I just got back from a couple of Council Bluffs, Iowa, stores and neither of them yeilded anything great. Target (located at the Mall of the Bluffs) didnt have the AT-RT or the exclusive Clone, and they only have the old style regular price scanning boxes and not the new kind that you can punch in the product #'s. TRU in Council Bluffs didnt have the AT-RT either and the Walmart next door didnt have any either.

For myself i picked up the lone ARC-170 plane that TRU had, ive yet to see it anywhere else and since it was the only one there i decided to go for it. I havent opened it but it feels like a solid ship to me, and it looks slick too.
    Unfortunately, that's typical of my past experiences at the Mall of the Bluffs Target and both of those Lake Manawa stores. Looks like I'll be steering clear of them this weekend.
    David Brent

Im trying to recall whether or not the Dodge St. TRU had any AT-RTs but i dont think they did, the Boga seems to be the most prevalent small vehicle and rider toy out. msjedi, do you know if the TRU near Oakview has any hanging around?

I stopped by the Target on 180th and center and 132nd and Center today. Neither store had the At-Rt or the exclusive Clone. The Target out on 180th has three empty pegs for the exclusive clone so it might be worth checking this weekend. I have not been to Oakview TRU in awhile, I will try to check this store tommorrow and will report what I find.