Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

I found 45-47 on May 26th but have not seen them since and I have yet to find anything from 48-50.

Today, Target on 180th and Center had about 6 each of 48-50 (R2-D2, Bacara, and Anakin). They also had the Clone Trooper 3pcks (All White, and Green) and the new Jedi Force Playskool figures (Luke, and Mace).

Target on 180th and Center had the Wookie Helicopter and the Chewbacca and Mace Force Battlers.

How does the Wookie figure look? Im sitting on the fence with the helicopter and the figure will probably decide whether or not i pick it up.

Went to Walmart in Bellevue today and they are low on Star Wars figures, but what they do have are plenty of Clone pilots and Palpatines. Hopefully within the next week some new stuff shows up.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The Wookie FIgure looks to be the same as the Preview one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I like the Preview Wookie so im giving the helicopter the green light once i see it.

Any sign of the Tarkin wave out west, msjedi? Down here they seemed to have stopped after the Destroyer Droid wave.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The bad part about the wookie in the helicopter is that his knees don't have any articulation so he is permanently in a sitting position. I didn't pick the copter up today but I probably will in the future. I have only seen the tarkin wave once in late May and I have not seen it since.

Does the Wookies legs move at the top to stand up? I only glanced at him once for a few seconds, looked mostly at the copter and the upper body.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I am not sure, but, I think the wookie only had 3 points of articulation, the waist and the shoulders.

Walmart in Bellevue had Bacarra, Toasty Anakin, and the new R2. Had to pass on them right now due to being on a tight budget, but i do expect to find them again within a week or so. No new deluxes were found.