Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Today at Kmart on 134th and Maple, they have the Jedi vs Sith Battle Pack and the Anakin to Vader Evolution Set. Each had a price point of $23.49.

I went to the Walmart on 132nd-ish and "L" tonight and didnt see anything new there. Hopefully something new will pop up within what remains of this week. I see pallets on the floor but i dont have the audacity to rummage through them so i dont know if there was anything new waiting to be stocked.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

You need to go through the cases. Thats where you get the good stuff. If I didnt do that I wouldnt have 1/2 the ROTS stuff I have. I found many, many, many figures that way.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I cant bring myself to do it, i would hate to be getting in an employees way and/or hindering the work theyve got to do. Maybe next time i will just ask them if they have anything new and if so will they put it out right then, in my most polite voice.

Today Walmart in Bellevue had nothing, but the Target there did turn up something i was looking for: the Wookie flyer. The Wookie included looks insanely huge, plus he looks like he has some war paint on his head. What i really like about this vehicle is that it has room for another wookie to sit on the back, which is awesome considering very few vehicles seem to have room to accompany another figure on them. Not bad for $15 in my opinion.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Both Target and Walmart on 84th had nothing new. But Target did have the Yoda and Han cup sets. I like the cups, but am not very big on the figures so i passed on them.

Today I stopped by Walmart on L & 132nd, and Center &180th also Target on Center &132nd, and 180th and Center, there was nothing new to report from any of these stores. Hopefully next week some new product will be out.

Quote Originally Posted by msjedi
    Today at Kmart on 134th and Maple, they have the Jedi vs Sith Battle Pack and the Anakin to Vader Evolution Set. Each had a price point of $23.49.
    Wow, you mean the Kmarts down there are actually stocking Star Wars stuff? The ones in South Dakota seem to be a total waste of time as far as ROTS merchandise goes. Great find, MSJedi.
    By the way, how did the Anakin-to-Vader figures look?
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

From what I can remember, the set looked pretty nice. I didn't want to pay K-marts price of $23.49 but, I will pick it up when I see it at Target or Walmart.

Wow, I paid 21.99 fore mine in Va. Hell of a price jump.

They look nice T-666. The box looks a little odd, but its a nice set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cool. Thanks guys.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent