Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Target on 180th and Center has one snowspeeder left as of 1:30 pm today. It is on the end cap along with the new battle packs and Kit's Starfighter.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I went to the Target in Bellevue today but i didnt see any of the battle packs or the Snowspeeder. They did stock the pegs though...with the last Endor wave that had the Deaths Star Gunner, Emperor, Chief Chirpa etc.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yesterday Darth Kozy @ RS said that the Target in Papillion has the snowspeeders on an end cap. I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center today but, they didn't have anything new to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Thanks to a tip from msjedi, i was able to pick up the episode 2 commemorative tin set. I liked the clone and Evolutions Anakin figure, Jango isnt too bad either. I passed on the episode 1 one because it was similar to the battle pack i want, with the exception being that one has two battle droids. I already have the red astromech from the Queens Starship so i had the most appealing of the episode 1 figures. I had a harder time deciding on the episode 3 one. I liked the Anakin figure and the clone was ok, but i didnt want another Yoda or Mace. I passed on it in the end. I figure if i see it again and there isnt anything else floating around (like the snowspeeder and the above mentioned battle pack) i will pick it up, if not its ok too. But, once again, thanks msjedi.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I stopped by Krypton Comics today and they are having a 20% everything Sale that runs until Sunday. I didn't pick up anything yet but, I may go back this weekend. KAK, glad I could help. I will keep an eye out for the battle pack and the snowspeeder.

Twenty percent isnt bad, im trying to think what all theyve got over there that i might be interested in. I wont be able to head out that way until tomorrow though.

Collecting is tough right now, as i have to split my spare money towards Christmas presents. Got to get a head start on these things while good things are still available.

Krypton had a nice selection of Star Wars stuff. I might pick up some figures that my kids want for Christmas.

Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue, just a ton of Heroes and Villains figures. At this rate, they dont look like they will move until Black Friday. Hopefully Hasbro takes note of this and rethinks how they are releasing these greatest hits figures. I ended up buying my first Avatar: the Last Airbender figure instead.

Target on 132nd and Center has Snowspeeders and Kit's Starfighters on an end cap if anyone is still looking for these.

I went to the new Walmart on 72nd today, and seen one lone Naboo soldier on the pegs. I left him there, if only i had gotten there a little sooner i possibly could have found the rest of the Naboo/Endor wave. One day...

Edit: Its a nice looking store, and probably our new meeting place.