Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    Today I saw all three Battle Packs and Snowspeeders on an end cap at both Targets I stopped by. (180th and 132nd & Center). So, Kool-aid killer you might want to give the Target that is close to you a call to see if they have what you want.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I went to the Target in Bellevue, and they didnt have anything new figure wise, but on an endcap i seen the three battlepacks. I grabbed the lone Jedi vs Sith i seen. No sign of the Snowspeeder though. Looking at the battlepack, i like the two battle droids (the main reason it appealed to me) and the Jedi dont look too bad, but whats up with Obis cloak? It looks like hes wearing a silk bath robe. But, im happy that i managed to find it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yesterday was a good day for me, got the above mentioned "Sith Lord Attack" battle pack at the Target in Bellevue, i went the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs later that night and picked up the exclusive Snowspeeder and Zev figure, and put two of the black Endor soldiers on layaway at the Council Bluffs Walmart along with some other stuff for old times sake.

Today i went to the Shopko in Bellevue and found Gragra, Holo Maul, and Obi of the Endor/Naboo wave there. I picked up Gragra and left the other two for whoever else needs/wants them. Gragras a nice looking alien, i like her two accessories.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I stopped by TRU on Dodge today. They had the tin sets from Episode 4,5, and 6 if anyone is looking to pick these up @ $29.99 each. Other than that, not much else to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I think im going to pick up the episode 6 tin when i should see it, but thats because i really like the scouttrooper and rebel soldier. The other two dont apeal to me.

Target in Bellevue finally put out the exclusive Snowspeeder and Kit Fisto Starfighter today. Figure wise they didnt have anything new.

Today, I picked up the Walmart exclusive Mr. Potato Head Collector Set (Darth Tater & Spudtrooper ) at the Walmart on 132nd and L street.

Have you ever seen the R2 potato head at retail? I never have, all that seems to be around is the Darth Tater.

I purchased the R2 potato head from hasbrotoyshop.com a few months ago. I have yet to see at any retail store.

Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue, still the same old Heroes and Villains figures sitting around. Black Friday needs to come fast, because i dont see these things moving without some sort of sale behind them.

Met up with msjedi today at the Walmart on 72nd st. He got there before i did, and held onto Dud and Mars and Rep Been for me until i got there. Thanks for keeping an eye out for them.