Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
    The sith fighters and Hailfire droids are flying off the shelves, the AAT's are falling flat.

Thanks for the heads up at TRU this morning. I was able to get everyone except Kit Fisto. Though I still need a new Maul, Chewie and Cody (damaged cards).

Dash, Target on 132nd and Center has two each of Maul, Fisto, & Chewbacca on the pegs as of 9:15 today. Also, Walmart on 132nd and L put out an older wave with Scorch and Cody if anyone is still looking for these.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Quote Originally Posted by dashrender View Post
    Wow and I get left out in the cold... :P I was Darth Maul. Thanks for coming and showing your support
    How could i have forgetten Darth Maul? Your costume was awesome. Really cool.

Dawmer, welcome to SSG. Its good to see another Omaha area person onboard.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hey KAK,
    Next time you see a bunch of Stormtroopers ask for Dash, introduce yourself. It's always nice to know who we are running into in the toy isle.

This also goes for anyone else who I haven't met in person yet.

I got skunked today.. nothing new found.

Ive got a picture of my brother with you, Count Dooku, and a Scout trooper. There were a lot of people there, so you may not have noticed, but i was wearing a Chicago Cubs hoodie. But i will definitely look for you next time i go to see the 501st.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Back from the Target in Bellevue, and not a sight of the new wave or vehicles. They had plenty of figures on the pegs, just nothing new. Of note, they had a couple of sandtroopers, death star gunners, an R5-D4, and some Boba Fetts.

At the Walmart in Bellevue, there are a bunch of Endor/Naboo figures on the pegs. Noboyd special. Ive yet to see any of the new figures so im really looking forward to running into them.

A buddy of mine found the new wave (8) at the papio Walmart yesterday so it should be soon for you. I also havent seen anything. Always gone by the time I get there.

Wal-Mart at Irvington had overflowing pegs of figures. Now before you get excited they are all GB, H&V, and everything up to wave 6. YAWN YAWN, but what is this? there is also a full peg of the comic 2-packs. 9.98 each I snagged 1 of each and cancelled my preorder I had made through BBTS.com I like the look of these, I think they are different and fun to look at. I can't wait for more of these to come out.

Nothing new to report from Walmart on 132nd and L & Target on 132nd and Center today.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer