Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
    I went to the Mall of Bluffs today, Target didnt have anything special. So i went to the Council Bluffs TRU and i found the newest wave of figures. I didnt have much money on me so i was only going to pick two up and leave the rest, but my sister said as a Christmas present she would buy me as many of the figures as i wanted, so i picked up four of the 442nd Siege Battalion, four Fifth Fleet Security, R5-J2, one Clone Trooper Sergeant, one Super Battle Droid, and two packs of the Battle Droids. They had every other figure from that wave still there, but i didnt want those. I wont be able to get them until Christmas though, but its a relief knowing that ive got them, and so many of them, in one swoop. Now i just need to pick up three more of the Super Battle Droids, and two more packs of the Battle Driods, and i will be done with this wave.

Walmart in Bellevue had two AAT tanks, and one Hailfire Droid. I passed on them for now, i hope i dont end up regretting that in a couple of weeks.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas today. Have fun and take care.

Aaron.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Got home from Walmart on 72nd street a couple of minutes ago, they had a lone Darth Vaders Jedi Starfighter on the bottom shelf. First time i seen it. Wasnt interested, so i left it and picked up the only AAT they had there alongside it.

I stopped by Target on 132nd and Center today. They had all the new Star Wars lego sets and a few left overs from the last wave of action figures. (Clones, Maul, R5-J2)
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Wal-Mart @ Irvington this morning had 2 unopened cases of GB/H&V on the pallet. Give me a friggin break with those already. Clearance them out and get new stuff in.

At least yours had 2 of them, mine about about 8-10 the other day
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think I might have just saw a tumbleweed blow by. This area is so friggin bare. Anyone find the new Titaniums yet?

Ive seen nothing new at the Targets and Walmarts i visit. Its been a pretty depressing week toy wise, ive yet to buy one for myself in 2007.

So i meet up with Msjedi today at the Walmart on 72nd, hes been generous enough to order me online exclusives, and when one comes in we meet. I got the Republic Commando set today, looks real nice. He also sold me some really nice Star Wars Christmas ornaments, theyll look nice on the tree this year. Thanks.

Wal-Mart on 72 had tons of the Cantina tin set of clearance for 21.00 over by the garden dept. not in the toy dept. yesterday evening. I may pick up another set if the price drops some more.