Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
    Picked up the new set of Galactic Heroes ( Snaggletooth, Ponda Baba, Solo Carbonite, Leia Boushh, Royal Guard, Imperial Gunner, Vader, and Luke) @ Target on 132nd and Center. One more set on the pegs as of 10:00 am.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Cool score.

Free Comic Book Day is coming soon, ive saved some cash for the sale, i dont know about figures but i plan on getting some comic books.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I dont know, theyre not my favorite comic book shop so i try to avoid them unless i cant find a comic at any of the others or their stuff is on sale.

I went to the Target in Bellevue, no new 30AC figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Picked up a McFett at Target in Papillion today. They still have a McStormtrooper on the pegs as of 9:30 am.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Quote Originally Posted by Ephantmon View Post
    Is there going to be a special guest at KK this year?
    Margot Kidder - Lois lane from the Original Super Man is the special guest this year

Just got back from the Bellevue Walmart. Same old Saga figures warming the pegs, alongside 30 AC Obi and R2. I should of went to Target instead.

Today, Shopco on 84th Street had the TAC wave 2 on the pegs for $7.99 each.

Walmart on 132nd and L street has a good assortment of all TAC wave 1 & 2 figures out on the pegs as of 9:45 am today.

I stopped by The Oakview TRU today and they have 8 of the Bantha Battle Packs on the shelf.