Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273747576 LastLast
    Irvingtons a little out the way for me, i live in Bellevue. Maybe over the weekend i can make my way up there.

Todays Thanksgiving, i hope you all have a great time with your families today.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hey all, it's been a while, and I have post at the top of the screen telling me to post.

How is everyone? Anyone seen the new Master Piece Starscream out there? I have only managed to find it over in CB so far.

With Ephantman's help I have managed to find all of this years UGH figures and am currently only looking for the new Blue and Yellow R2 unit.

Piece everyone!

how cool is the masterpiece Starscream? I haven't seen it. Where would you buy it at?

Ive only seen the Masterpiece Starscream at the Walmart in Council Bluffs, and that was before Black Friday weekend. But maybe its price scared some people away from buying it. If youre interested, it might be worth a call to see if its still there.

On Friday i found the two big Battle Packs at the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs. I picked up the Endor one first and hope to get the Hoth one within a week or two.

Edit: I just got back from the Target in Bellevue and saw the following exclusives there:

Endor Battle Pack
    Hoth Battle Pack
    ARC Elite Squad Battle Pack
    ARC Fighter Ship
    TIE Bomber
    and the set with the two walkers from episode three and a clone commander.

If youre a completist i feel bad for your wallet this month.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I got mine about a month again in Sioux City Iowa. Though Kool-aid mentioned, I've only found the StarScream at Walmart in CB. As of Saturday afternoon they had two left on the self. I know these were suppost to be short delivered.. but to only have one store in the entire area have them... that seems a bit to short.

I know they were $50/ea, but that was the same price as the Primes and those still moved fairly well.

The new super battle packs at Target are really cool, but man.. $50...not sure if it's worth it. They are not nearly as cool as the new StarScream (which is possibly one of the greatest Transformers toys I have ever seen).

Yesterday at the Target in the Mall of the Bluffs i found a lone Rebel Vanguard Trooper.

Then i went to the Walmart on 72nd and found two of the newer comic packs: Anakin with the Assassin droid and Fell with Klivian.

all my extras if you are interested. 5.50 w/o coins, 7.50 w/coins:
    #28 McQuarrie Concept Darth Vader 1 w/coin
    #50 Clone Trooper Hawkbat Battalion 2 w/coin
    #51 R2-B1 2 w/coin
    #52 Naboo Soldier 2 w/coin 1 w/o coin
    #53 Rebel Vanguard Trooper 2 w/coin 1 w/o coin
    #54 Pax Bonkik 2 w/coin 1 w/o coin

PM me if intersted

my wave 9 cases will be here on Sat if anyone is interested in my extras.

Ephantmon, what carded figures w/coins do you have? If youd be willing to hold onto them a bit longer (i dont get paid again until the 28th) i might be able to take a some of your hands.

Edit: Any Hoth Ultimate Battle Packs hanging around? I still need to pick it up.

This is what I have left after jamesbondo07 takes 6 of them off my hands. I am meeting some people on Monday who may be interested in some. Which ones are you interested in I will try to hold them for you.

#20 Stormtrooper - 2 with coin
    #55 Clone Trooper Training Fatigues – 1 without coin 2 with coin
    #56 Padme Amidala– 1 without coin 2 with coin
    #57 Jango Fett– 1 without coin
    #58 Voolvif Monn– 1 without coin 2 with coin