Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast
    Id be interested in the two clonetroopers in fatigues with coin, a Padme with coin, and a Voolvif Monn with coin.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Anyone find the wal-mart comic packs yet? Anyone have any openings at their jobs? New year cutbacks left me without a job last wednesday. Need work to support my habit oh and my family also

Sorry to hear about the lay off. I hae openings at my job, but its in a. Holla if ya wanna moe.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That sucks to hear. If youre looking for quick work try a temp agency, they can usually find positions in a short amount of time.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Wal-Mart comic packs are at Irvington right now. happy hunting.

how has everyone been doing? no one posting in a while. I am getting my wave 1 cases from DnS on Thursday along with the wave 5 comic packs.

wow this thread took a nose dive huh. The new Target is open, I may go check it out today.

Major nose dive. I have found wave 1 and part of wave 2 in my area of Nebraska. So maybe you will start seeing these in Omaha. There is also a online coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase on any toys at Target. It is a coupon you print off and can be used at any Target. You can find it on Rebelscum. Some people have used it multiple times.

Yeah I would agree that this thread seems to have died.
    I don't collect things found locally much anymore. I have moved into collecting Gentle Giant Mini Busts and Statues.

Though I am still collecting the Mighty Muggs and the Titanium series.