Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Favorite Figure to Date!

Okay here's something that should get alot on attention. What is your favorite carded figure to date. Either from POTF, Episode 1, POTJ or Saga. If there's more one that's understandible. I really like POTF Freeze Frame Vader w/ removeable helmet. And POTJ Vader's both Dagobah & Emperor's Wraith. Tell me some of yours. Thanks for your time.
    "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan we meet again at last" (ANH)

"The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the learner now I'am the master" (ANH)

"It would be a honor, if you would joy us" (ESB)

"Luke help me take this mask off, (Luke but you'll die) nothing can stop that now. For once let me look on you with my own eyes" (ROTJ)

I always wanted to go out with the dog faced Leia figure.

EDIT-Figure I should be serious and say Djas Puhr, first time I saw him in a Meijer's I was instantly in love.
    Last edited by James Boba Fettfield; 04-16-2003 at 01:40 AM.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I'd answer, but I'm focused on JBF's moving avatar! Ahhh!!!!!!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

from the very first moment I saw a preview photo, Luminara Unduli simply blew me away. true she's about as poseable as corn flake but I think the sculpt is incredible and the detail in the paint job is the perfect finishing touch. judging from the photos; if I had a Carkoon/Fett I think it might be a draw, but since I don't, Luminara sits atop the mountain by herself. [Shaak Ti gets an honorable mention for all the same Unduli reasons. they just look so good side-by-side on my desk.]

btw - I've noticed a lot of avatar activity lately. looks like a one-upsmanship storm is a brewin'
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

JBF is playing with Tool now, I'm liking it, much easier on the eyes.

There have been so many figures out, to try and narrow it down would be darn near impossible for me.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It's so tough to choose just one. Oh well, here's the first that comes to mind:

Favorite Figure:
    Boba Fett 300th

Runner-up :
    POTJ Sandtrooper

(That's it... no more. )
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Usually the next one I open is my favorite.

There are so many really great ones, it's hard to choose. But I like the see-through Vader a lot. Ephont Man is pretty cool. I'm always partial to the Biker Scouts and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Commtech Stormtrooper. Max Rebo is a cool figure as well as Figrin Dan. Buck tooth XWing Luke is a cool likeness as well. The "girl" singer three pack is a good looking set. I like the Tusken Raider that came with the Bantha (which is an awesome beast as well!)

I could probably sit here all night thinking of more and more cool figures. There have been just a few stinkers (like the newest "flying" R2) with most of them being middle of the road....not great but not awful either. And a respectable number of great to excellent.

It may be controversial, but mine is POTJ Queen Amidala - Theed Palace.

Perfect Sculpt and great figure.

The new Fett Carkoon is very close too though, but choosing new figures here is not original enough.

I have a couple of favorites: POTF2 Han Stormtrooper, because there aren't too many of him, (and he's Han), POTJ BoShek, Lando-(great detail on the cape-needs a Colt 45 though), Bespin Guard, and Dagobah Vader.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I went crazy when I first saw the Boba Fett 300th figure. I was excited to see all the features that hasbro said that he would have. But when I saw the Kamino Escape Jango Fett, I nearly flipped when I saw that his helmet was removable. It was the first Fett figure that actually came with a removable helmet and I liked it very much and it actually opens up a large window for customizers who want to make a POTF2 boba fett with removable helmet which is what people have been waiting for for years. This figure also almost has all the features that the 300th Boba Fett had. I think the Kamino Escape Jango Fett doesn't get the recognition that it deserves.