Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    By making yet another unbuyable toy in the MOTU line?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Roboto is out, a couple of auctions are up on ebay.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

All the metalic repaints are sitting at my TRU. Why oh why did you make these Mattel???
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel18725
    Tomart's posted this month that the new six miniature He Man figures are out. Seeing that these are all on clearance all over the place, does anyone have any suggestions on where to obtain these? Diamond has them but they are a case purchase only. Thanks.
    I saw a multi-pack gift set for the series 2 mini-figures just the other day at TRU. It contains Jungle Attack He-Man, Snake Armor Skeletor, Orko, and an exclusive Ram Man. Kind of strange though that TRU would get the multi-pack but not the individual series 2 figures.

I saw the repainted gold ram-man today. It doesnt look that bad, when compared to skeletor or even triclops.
    Has anyone found evil-lyn yet. I haven't.
    Your signature here!

Tomart's posted this month that the new six miniature He Man figures are out. Seeing that these are all on clearance all over the place, does anyone have any suggestions on where to obtain these? Diamond has them but they are a case purchase only. Thanks.
    They showed up at dollar stores here in New Jersey. More specifically Dollar Tree.

JIm

Apparently friday was some national 'buy a pegwarmer' day according to He-man.org. Did anyone know about, or much less, do this?

Sadly the He-man toys at Walmart ACTUALLY have dust on them . . .
    Your signature here!

What's worse - none of my nearby TRU's have much of anything He-Man. A couple pegs worth of the Eagle and Bat accessory thingamajiggers, a couple of the smaller vehicles, and perhaps one or two older figures at each location. In fact, they don't even have full endcaps for He-Man stuff anymore - seems MOTU is sharing what's become quite a tiny section with a couple other odds-and-ends toy lines at each of the three nearby stores I've been visiting recently. They've actually been like that way for the past couple months. If I didn't know any better I'd think that TRU is no longer planning on carrying MOTU toys.

Ok, to drudge up an old thread, He-man.org has posted a link to send comments to Mattel. I guess that could help, possibly not I'm unsure. All the stores in my area have stopped stocking or even making room for figs. So thats bad I guess.
    I've read reports of Snake men figs showing up sporadically in some places. Does anyone have any info on where these "sites" are/have been??
    Your signature here!

Last friday I spotted some of the new Snake Men figures at my local comic book store. They tend to get things like that in 2 or 3 weeks before I see them at retail.
    plasticfetish.net