Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Re: Masters of the Universe figures

Hey Lman, if you spot any Zodak or Fisto figures grab 'em for me. I will certainly be willing to pay you for 'em! Seen any Snake Armor He-Man? Was he even released?

I might get back to you on those Snake Men...

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    Hey Lman, if you spot any Zodak or Fisto figures grab 'em for me. I will certainly be willing to pay you for 'em! Seen any Snake Armor He-Man? Was he even released?

I might get back to you on those Snake Men...
    Not a problem, Roo Jay. I remembered that I'll be going up that way twice in the next couple of weeks. So, I'll be sure to check. And I'll let you know what - if anything - I find.

Apparently, the silver Snake Armor He-Man was never released (at least that's what I got from Toyfare). They just had some kind of Snake Hunter He-Man with a reddish costume at Media Play.

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I didn't see Evil-Lyn, I said I still WANT one.

Roojay, are you sure it was that big-hand Man-At-Arms and not the other new one, the Snakemen one with snake-fighting junk? (Or are these the same figure?)

I too was just wondering what happened to Snake-men He-Man, as I just came across a photo of the upcoming item. Cancelled, huh? Gee, I wonder why this line failed. Mattel really sucks here.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nope it was definitely Battle Glove Man-At-Arms. We hadn't even seen anything other test shot photos of the Snake Men line when I found him. He didn't interest me in the slightest, but I nearly picked him up for my brother who owns every other figure released prior to the Snake Men.
    Although I have seen the Snake Armor Man-At-Arms figure also at Mediaplay once.

I thought Battle Glove Man-At-Arms was never released?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

...and yet, there he was just hangin' on a peg there at KB...

I saw Battle Glove Man-At-Arms several months ago at a FAO Schwarz, but wasn't willing to pay their exhorbitant (nearly scalper-level) prices. Which is a shame, because of all the cheesy resculpts they did, Man-At-Arms with a cool weapon is the most logical.

Given that the line is dead and some of the later stuff is popping up at KB, I think I might as well just get all the rehashes and repaints and everything. It's sad how Mattel left this line stranded.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What amazes me is how Mattel still continues to claim the line does well overseas. If that were true, why haven't we seen a production version of Snakeman He-Man??? I never understood why Mattel screwed up the line and then said "the line's future now depends on how the Snakemen sub-line does", why would kids who are just getting into this line give that much of a crap about this sub-line?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    What amazes me is how Mattel still continues to claim the line does well overseas. If that were true, why haven't we seen a production version of Snakeman He-Man??? I never understood why Mattel screwed up the line and then said "the line's future now depends on how the Snakemen sub-line does", why would kids who are just getting into this line give that much of a crap about this sub-line?
    Yeah! Especially if they can't find them anywhere?! What kind of sense does that make?

I was browsing through the toy aisle of a local store when i came across Snake sub line Zodak, Big Fist (or whatever hes called) and General Hiss. I dont collect the line so i didnt pick any up but is anybody looking for these or are they nobody special? If so let me know ASAP and i will go back looking them.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay