Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Interesting. The only reason that show didn't do well is because it aired in the evenings. Cartoon Network could do a killer Saturday morning block, with TF Animated and a continuation of He-Man, along with popular properties none of us care about (like Ben-10 or whatever), and maybe even throw in reruns of the old GIJoe cartoon to boost the popularity of that line with kids.

It also would've helped the show with kids if they ever had the chance to buy anyone other than He-Man, Arctic He-Man, Jungle He-Man, Samurai He-Man, and the occasional Neon Day-Glo Skeletor Repaint.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This has promise to be a decent line....with LOTS of charcters made into figures....anyone else biting on it?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Somebdy call a veterinarian because that puppy is SICK!!! Aww man, that figurer represents just about everything I could ever have hoped for in a Masters of the Universe toy line. It's the kind of thing I'd always hoped He-Man could be even when I was a kid!

In regards to other comments made about the previous animated series - yeah, there were lots of things they could have done to help that show find a larger audience. Step one might have been to air it at a regularly scheduled time and perhaps even more frequently. I loved that show, and even though I was actively searching for it, I never knew when it was coming on. They never seemed to promote it at all and always moved it around on the schedule. I even missed the entire last season because I never saw any commercial or promotion for it and therefore hadn't even realized it had aired until after it was over. Naturally, unlike most of the crap shows CN puts on (Ed, Edd and Eddy, Teenage Robot, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, etc.) they didn't seem to ever air any reruns! When it hits, the Season 3 DVD will be all new to me. It's no wonder a show fails to connect with audiences when the people who want to watch it don't even know when to tune in.

King Grayskull figure will be coming out at SDCC, I'm hoping to be able to get one on Monday with Mattel's new collector website that will be the exclusive home of the new MOTU line. I like this idea a lot, it will keep me from traveling around to get them, and hopefully the supply will hold up well.

Matty Collector has launched now. Any one else choking on the price?

At least it's only one every month. But still.. $20.00 a pop? And the figures arn't shockingly awesome.

The first two that will be available is He-Man and Beast Man. No Skeletor, heh.

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.105864200

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.105864600

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.105864900
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I would think they need to bait us to get a few figures before getting old Skelly....as for the price, I don't mind it too much, no driving around to hunt for it, and it's kind of like a collector's club/thing, but not really, but do you see my point?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I would think they need to bait us to get a few figures before getting old Skelly....as for the price, I don't mind it too much, no driving around to hunt for it, and it's kind of like a collector's club/thing, but not really, but do you see my point?
    Yeah. But $20.00 plus shipping. Crazy. And yeah, I sorta agree. But still... oww.

This is definitely one line I want to support a lot....plus what I've seen, these look pretty sick....but yea, we'll see how things go Monday morning, I wanna score one of the KG figs.

Some awesome shots of the figures can be found here.....I love the colors on these, they're just popping out at me....Looks like Mattel may have a winner here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Some awesome shots of the figures can be found here.....I love the colors on these, they're just popping out at me....Looks like Mattel may have a winner here.
    And going Online Direct, they can hopefully avoid stuff like neon buttscratcher Skeletor.