Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 416
  1. #221
    Talked to my brother and my KG arrived today, I'll check it out after work. I hope I didn't get the variant.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Talked to my brother and my KG arrived today, I'll check it out after work. I hope I didn't get the variant.

    Well if you dont wamt the variant and get one, i'll trade you for the regular version.
    "It can't rain all the time."

    "Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

  3. #223
    I did end up getting the variant, in a great box too, I've heard of people getting legs broken off, arms too.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

  4. #224
    I'm in no rush to get KG but the rest look so darn awesome. I hope this line does well. I love most of the 200X figures (at least the 4Hs original intention, although mattel botched the execution of some) but this new line is what I've always wanted in MOTU figures.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    I'm in no rush to get KG but the rest look so darn awesome. I hope this line does well. I love most of the 200X figures (at least the 4Hs original intention, although mattel botched the execution of some) but this new line is what I've always wanted in MOTU figures.
    You always wanted to pay $20.00 for similar figures to the 2000 line?
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  6. #226
    I'm betting I could have found some one on here who would have taken my two free SDCC Professional Passes and brought me back a King Grayskull and a Lobo. Instead, I thought I'd offer them up at work first - the guy who used my passes not only didn't bring me back jack squat, but he won't even respond to my e-mails about how much he enjoyed the show!

  7. #227
    Well it just goes to show you, that you should have offered the tickets here, people would have been all over them, and told you what was great about it from their own personal opinion.

  8. #228
    Next year I know where to offer them up if I end up not going again! Just please, if any of you happen to take them off my hands, please bring me back at least something! Don't be a jerk like he who shall remain nameless.

    By the way, if anyone here happens to have an extra King Grayskull (or Lobo) they wouldn't mind trading I can try to make it worth your while in Pixar swag...

  9. #229
    Bad news for us fans of the 200X line. TNI is reporting no plans to include that style for a while.
    "It can't rain all the time."

    "Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Bad news for us fans of the 200X line. TNI is reporting no plans to include that style for a while.
    "200X"? "TNI"? Sorry, care to clarify?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO