Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    I think 200X is referring to the 2002 series, using an X for the year since it went on a few years (albeit partly with Neca). Not sure about TNI.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Okay.
    Well, that sounds about what I expected since we've actually been shown the first five or six figures, and they've all been in the classic style.

More bad news about this line. No movie figures either, kills my dreams for a Lubic figure
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I thought I was going to get into this line but I missed the first two....I think I wanna sell my King Grayskull if anyone is interested.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I was fully planning on picking these up, but it seemed like they had plenty and I felt in no rush. Then all of a sudden they just stopped selling He-Man and Beast Man without any kind of warning. If they had actually used that newsletter idea that they had me sign up for, they could have sent the message that "hey, you know, these guys are only going to be available for X amount of time." I know it's really my fault for not jumping on them when I had the chance, but a heads up might have been nice; they didn't even send out a newsletter informing folks that they were available in the first place! I had to find that out through another, non-affiliated website. Then they put Skeletor up for pre-order without much official notice at all, and he actually sells out even quicker. I was really looking forward to this line, but honestly...I can't justify starting up now that I'm missing three of the most important characters. Shame.

That and I think they put a limit way to high at 10 for how many figures you're allowed to purchase. That's way too many.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I agree. Bet there are a ton of eBay scalpers who have managed to buy at least that many each...

The line is awesome! I got really lucky and picked up X2 He Man and X1 Beat Man a while back on the site, as i gave one of the extra He Man's away for a X-Mas gift, and kept the other one. The sculpts are tight, and the look of the figures are worth hunting them down. The Skeltor is worth the wait and constant checking of the main site. I imagine these figures will make their way to retail in some shape form or fashion before long...that may be Mattel's big announcement at Toy Fair.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Mattel's big announcement at Toy Fair is the Ghostbusters line.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.