Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

Good luck everyone with Battle Cat tomorrow!
    Don't forget to use the codes that Mattel emailed us for $8 off.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I think that was only for the Subscription people.....just finally got my damn order to go through. Myself and Gigs were both on Fbook chat getting ansy about our orders going through....went through around 12:15.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm still in the "queue" waiting and have been since just after 9am. When is Mattel going to figure this online retailing thing out?

And now it's sold out. I navigated to the site in another window during the wait and kept waiting there, figuring I would not lose my place in line as the screen said. Sure enough, that explanation was bogus. As such, I missed Battle Cat and paid an exorbitant amount for the Justice Guild when tax and shipping are factored in. This same thing happened last year to for Stratos, MerMan, Faker, and Hordak. I've been lucky ever since, but am now again seriously considering why I give money to a company that runs their business like this. Sure, I love what they do with colored plastic, but not at the expense of my mood.

I gave up on them when they killed the awesome 2002 line, and then I wasn't able to find a huge number of the DCU figures.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    The coupon was only for you Club Eternia subscribers.

I had quite the adventure this morning as well. Turned the computer on at 8:30, my antivirus program blocked a Trojan virus and so I had to quarantine and delete it and run a scan. Which meant that I had to rely upon a wireless connection and ipod touch to try to order from Matty.

Amazingly, I got Battle Cat, the JLU Justice Guild and Jailhouse Joker.

I just read that Battle Cat, along with Trapjaw are going back into production and will be rereleased in the very near future. Additionally, it appears that the subscription for next year will thankfully include all skus. I became a subscriber to avoid the hassle of battling scalpers buying multiples on a website ill-prepared for business. So far, I've had to contend nearly each month for which I've subscribed.

Trap Jaw arrived today. Mattel does NOT fool around with shipping. The Justice Guild will probably arrive tomorrow.

I haven't even gotten shipping confirmation yet!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I haven't even gotten shipping confirmation yet!
    Still waiting here as well......

figrin have you been collecting these since the line started?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!