Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Still waiting here as well......

figrin have you been collecting these since the line started?
    Darth Quack, not really if you're talking about MOTU Classics. I'm definitely not a completist, especially at $20 per figure. I don't even have the regular He-man and so I'm looking to get him in the TRU 2 pack w. Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Darth Quack, not really if you're talking about MOTU Classics. I'm definitely not a completist, especially at $20 per figure. I don't even have the regular He-man and so I'm looking to get him in the TRU 2 pack w. Superman.
    I really wish the Superman used the same MOTU body! He would be HUGE!
    Your signature here!

Something tells me that the prices for these MOTUC figures will drop substantially when they hit retail stores. The crossover two-packs announced will likely cost the same as a single figure with shipping from Mattel's site. Should the figures come to retail, which seems more and more likely, I suspect many of us who paid nearly $30 a figure will be disappointed. Conversely, those of us who missed out on some key figures will rejoice.

Has there been any word over at the Org that these even have a chance of retail stores? Mattel seems fine with screwing a lot of fans out of figures with slow sh*tty servers and limits of TEN figures per order....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

If the 2002 line couldn't survive with animation support, this line would die at retail within a week.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If the 2002 line couldn't survive with animation support, this line would die at retail within a week.
    So how bout they relaunch the awesome 2002 cartoon

I would have no problem with that.

I have a friend who just discovered it thanks to an off-hand remark I made a month or so ago. He got the whole series used, and, after only watching the first 30-minute episode, was already p***ed that it was canceled.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Man, I cannot wait to own Tytus! Surely Megator is in the works as well - ever since I first discovered those two had existed, I've wanted them!

Anyone know what the deal is with the dentist figure?

Edit - Okay, so nevermind - the dentist is apparently Mo-Larr the Eternian dentist from a Robot Chicken sketch where Skeletor goes to the dentist. That'd be this year's SDCC 2-pack. Finally, one I don't have to worry about missing out on!

Are you serious? Between that and the Voltron dance-off being a waste of space extra on the Voltron DVDs and two episodes of Star Wars with guys like George Lucas, that show gets way more credit than it deserves. It's only got about a 29% joke-laugh ratio, which gets most shows canned after three weeks, unless Charlie Sheen is involved.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've just started reading all the old minicomics to figure out who some of these characters are that are being made.....just saw that Green Goddess was in the first comic....